GDT: Play-In Thing - Game #1: Columbus @ Toronto - 8pm | SN | Series Tied 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I think Korpisalo starting is probably better for us. Obviously anything can happen, but that would have been my preference. Give me the career .908 guy over the career .923 guy (I know it's only 33 games but still)

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
Winning this first one is everything. With each passing game CBJ will lean on us heavier and heavier to wear us down and the less likely it'll be to pull off a comeback. HAVE to bank one here early and absolutely can't be down a game at any point in the series.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
If you showed me their lineup in october I'd have said they have a good shot at Lafreniere.

Don't blow this Leafs.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Don't let the first shot on your goal in Freddie!

CBJ will jam that crease of yours so tight that you will feel it all the way back in Denmark.

I want to see our D clear the crease and give Freddie a chance.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I’m more afraid of the refs than I am of the Blue Jackets. Yesterday was a PP free for all. Watch today they just get forget they have a whistle.

Reactions: CincoHolio

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
7 hours away and I'm getting nervous now. I know people have opinions on the play-ins not truly being the playoffs yet, but it feels like playoff hockey to me.

Lets win.

Reactions: Drunken Leafs Fan

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
I’m more afraid of the refs than I am of the Blue Jackets. Yesterday was a PP free for all. Watch today they just get forget they have a whistle.

Probably works against Columbus more than us. They'll be trying to, what's that cliche announcer word... neutralize us. 5 month layoff though. High chance they clutch and grab this game. Leafs need to use their legs and keep moving and the PP's will come.

Reactions: Burnie97

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Would seem to be even better for the Leafs to take Game 1 here considering this is a best-of-five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad