GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 25

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I mean their signings have been a problem for a while. Kante is their only genuinely successful signing after 2014/15. Literally the only one with a couple of decent ones like Giroud, Pulisic, Silva etc. However, they have spent literally over half a billion pounds on utter dross since then.

Kepa, Jorginho, Morata, Ziyech, Emerson, Barkley, Drinkwater, Rudiger, Bakayoko, Zappacosta, Kovacic, Werner, Batshuayi. Just those amount to about 500 million pounds and are not nearly at the level I think Chelsea want. And then you have Havetz for 80 who might come good. Marina Granovskaia on their board is an absolute clown.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Mike Dean with a red card in his return to action; god that had to make him feel good.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
If it makes Savant the Conspiratorial happy, DCL isnt starting for Everton.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
In other news, it’ll be enjoyable to see Big Sam relegated.
I was just talking to my buddy about this. Could see Allardyce resigning so he doesn’t go down with the ship. Wouldn’t want that in his resume

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
No Calvert Lewin? Can't believe Everton is just rolling over for Liverpool
Honestly they should be investigated and fined. It’s absurd how badly teams want Liverpool to win.
He’s on the bench. Don’t get too excited.
If it makes Savant the Conspiratorial happy, DCL isnt starting for Everton.
honestly would prefer to beat them at their best. I’m use to the smokescreens where you say the player is not going to play then the start. Not the other way around.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Honestly they should be investigated and fined. It’s absurd how badly teams want Liverpool to win.
Just need Pickford to drop the ball right onto Origi's head or something and I'll be satisfied, otherwise they're not trying hard enough to let us win.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
He’s on the bench. Don’t get too excited

nEdsQtw.png

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If there were fans in the stadium but sure Everton are starting Pickford

Ad

Upcoming events