GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 24

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
We have already lost a top 4 place this season because of VAR, that is why I am complaining. Robbed of 3 points agaisnt Leicester and Wolves and 2 against Leeds. Refs also completely robbed us agaisnt Villa. Arguably agaisnt Liverpool, City and United too. Go back and look at the incidents. No coincidence that our worst form in the PL era coincided with VAR being introduced to assist match fixing.
Just stop it with the match fixing. The refs in general have been terrible overall in the league.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Just stop it with the match fixing. The refs in general have been terrible overall in the league.

And ceirtain teams like Leicester get all the decisions, while Arsenal get all of them against them. When all decisions favor ceirtain teams it isn’t incompetence.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Now do this "lost points due to VAR" analysis for every team with a clear set of consistent standards.

Every team has been f***ed over by VAR plenty, you are seeing a conspiracy against Arsenal where only incompetence exists.
ESPN stated Arsenal lost 9 points in 15 games last season due to VAR. This season, it was something similar. That isn’t normal.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I should have put more money on the over...
And ceirtain teams like Leicester get all the decisions, while Arsenal get all of them against them. When all decisions favor ceirtain teams it isn’t incompetence.
Whatever makes you feel better.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The greatest thing about AB13 being so incensed about this game are that Arsenal are legitimately playing excellent. They’re abusing Leeds mistakes and making some really sharp plays.
Yea, they are shredding Leeds, and they have 2 very young players that look like they have legitimate star potential, with Saka already well on his way to being one, and the talk is all about anti-Arsenal conspiracies. :laugh:

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The greatest thing about AB13 being so incensed about this game are that Arsenal are legitimately playing excellent. They’re abusing Leeds mistakes and making some really sharp plays.
Saka, ESR and Ødegaard behind Aubameyang. Don't think we've had this much technical ability in the lineup since I heard Good Ebenin for the first time. I am really enjoying this don’t get me wrong.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Ball goes out for an Arsenal throw in at the Leeds corner, and the Leeds players in the corner start sprinting up the field. :laugh:

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
ESR in 10 games already has more open play Premier League assists than Mount has in his career...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad