GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 24

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Making me not want to watch football this bullshit. Mike Riley and his mates want Arsenal to do badly at all costs.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
The first one was definately f***ing not a clear and obvious error though. Never seen one of those called back

"VAR is not meant to make the correct call" except when they feel like making the correct call.

Reactions: AB13

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The first one was definately f***ing not a clear and obvious error though. Never seen one of those called back
I have stopped trying to figure out how VAR works because it makes no sense and has been a travesty.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
If your biggest complaint about a decision is that you don’t think it was a “clear and obvious error” it seems a little absurd to claim its part of a massive conspiracy against your club.
All I want is consistency. One of those has never been called back for any other club, ever.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Literally Maguire had one called back like 2 hours ago.
Not comparable. Also, this one incident is not the reason I claim there is a conspiracy. We have lost 10 points from refereeing this season already and would be top 4 with proper refereeing. We were on the way up, so in one week, the referees created a 6 point deficit to other teams not including favourable calls given to other competitors. Mike Riley is litteraly head of the PGMOL

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
All I want is consistency. One of those has never been called back for any other club, ever.
That's quite the claim. You have reviewed every penalty call and VAR decision that has been made over the last 2 seasons?

There was also a similar one called back earlier today, and that whole situation was a disaster since it was offside and they shouldn't have even bothered reviewing the foul, but VAR is incompetent. I've also seen the opposite situation happen plenty, where no penalty is called on the field and it is awarded for the slightest of contact despite it not being a "clear and obvious error". Is that also a conspiracy? Just seems like incompetence in general and a terrible system.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
That's quite the claim. You have reviewed every penalty call and VAR decision that has been made over the last 2 seasons?

There was also a similar one called back earlier today, and that whole situation was a disaster since it was offside and they shouldn't have even bothered reviewing the foul, but VAR is incompetent. I've also seen the opposite situation happen plenty, where no penalty is called on the field and it is awarded for the slightest of contact despite it not being a "clear and obvious error". Is that also a conspiracy? Just seems like incompetence in general and a terrible system.
We have already lost a top 4 place this season because of VAR, that is why I am complaining. Robbed of 3 points agaisnt Leicester and Wolves and 2 against Leeds. Refs also completely robbed us agaisnt Villa. Arguably agaisnt Liverpool, City and United too. Go back and look at the incidents. No coincidence that our worst form in the PL era coincided with VAR being introduced to assist match fixing.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We have already lost a top 4 place this season because of VAR, that is why I am complaining. Robbed of 3 points agaisnt Leicester and Wolves and 2 against Leeds. Refs also completely robbed us agaisnt Villa. Arguably agaisnt Liverpool, City and United too. Go back and look at the incidents. No coincidence that our worst form in the PL era coincided with VAR being introduced to assist match fixing.
Now do this "lost points due to VAR" analysis for every team with a clear set of consistent standards.

Every team has been f***ed over by VAR plenty, you are seeing a conspiracy against Arsenal where only incompetence exists.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Leeds defender never try to get the ball and only intention is distrupting Saka.

Saka was not in full balance before contact. Intent was never on ball.

CLear PEN

Reactions: AB13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad