GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 24

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I know that this doesn't matter to you, but Calvert-Lewin is coming off injury and isn't fit enough to start. He's not playing today in the hopes that he can play at all against Liverpool, he's not just being given a day off.
He’s fit mate

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The victim complex is incredible :laugh:
Just saying. Every time I say something that teams don’t give their best against City I get tarred and feathered, but then you get Everton leaving two of their best three players on the bench against them in a home game.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Everton just played on Sunday with most of their starters, of course they are resting players. I know Liverpool doesn't rotate much, but most other teams do.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Him not playing DCL is a non issue. Wasn't in the squad Sunday I believe either.

He came off in their FA cup match a week ago with an injured knee. Wasn't in the team over the weekend and isn't in the team today. It's a pretty galaxy brain take to conclude that's because Everton hates Liverpool.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He came off in their FA cup match a week ago with an injured knee. Wasn't in the team over the weekend and isn't in the team today. It's a pretty galaxy brain take to conclude that's because Everton hates Liverpool.
Having some fun. All of those players including Allan was in contention to play today too. James on the bench. Come on.

I’m saying if today was the Liverpool game and Saturday was the City game they would have played today and not at the weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad