Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool can score corner kicks now...

...and Gini can score on the road.

Wow

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Well that’s what happens when your keeper is 4 foot 5. Can’t get up high enough fast enough.
Vorm is a Liverpool killer. He has played great games against them as long as he has been in the PL.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Uhm was that Gini's first away goal in the Premier League? I remember he didn't have any in Newcastle and can't think of one in Liverpool?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Spurs are just so disjointed in attack. Weird gaps all over and isolating the guy who has the ball so it’s easier for the defense to get numbers there.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah was never this selfish in Rome
He's gotten more selfish toward the end of last season and into this one. Like I said before he had a great year but he's not as good as the form he was in suggested.

I'll take the win and move on. How we didn't come out of it with like 5 goals is pretty bad on our offence...so wasteful.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Even though we're playing Cardiff, I'm happy that Morata is out for Giroud.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Liverpool are too reliant on Firmino and VVD now.

Both have been massive lately. When Firmino was out, Liverpool was not the same. And Gomez made many errors today while VVD was composed and in control all game.

Salah, Mane have been dissapointing lately. I also feel that the Keita hype went a bit over the top before joining Liverpool. I personally thought he would be our best midfielfer from the get go and potentially have the impact of Coutinho. So far it is not even close although he has not been bad. Don't get me wrong he is a good player and definite first team player but I expected more based on the hype.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Wow this board has been dead since the pool game.

Many goals scored and nobody commenting?

Cardiff with the first goal at stamford bridge. I did not expected that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad