GWT: PL Matchweek 5

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Cardiff with the first goal at stamford bridge. I did not expected that.
What has unfortunately been a common defensive breakdown by Chelsea, and they paid for it. That is still their biggest issue that needs fixing.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
What a goal by Hazard.

It has to be said that Giroud is miles better at link up plays than Morata, it isn't even close.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
This match is a disgrace. Emery out - I don't want this club playing **** style of football like this.

Extremely boring club to watch now.
just play the ball from Mustafi, side pass to Guedouzi, back to Mustafi, back to Guendouzi, who sees the slightest bit of pressure, passes back to Cech.

Rinse, repeat

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
You guys begged for your last manager to be sacked for like 5 years , and now 5 games in you want the replacement sacked too?

Christ.
Wenger was washed up, but at least he wanted his team to play an attacking style.

Emery is having them play like Steve McLaren's Newcastle.

Reactions: booyakasha

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
You guys = Wenger

You , as in singular = Emery

Reading comprehension is a helluva thing.

Christ.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
want to point out who the "you guys" are?
or is that your thing to generalize an entire fan base off one posters comment?

Christ
Facts. No Arsenal fan really wanted Emery here either IIRC. Besides maybe phisherman I think.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Arsenal has a talent problem not a manager issue.

They can bring in the greasiest manager ever and he isn’t doing anything with that garbage roster.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
???
please explain, because I cannot comprehend what you mean by this.

Read the structure of the damn comment. I wasn't saying every Arsenal fan wants Emery gone. I was talking specifically to All Might.

I was, however, saying that Arsenal fans as a whole wanted Wenger gone. Or are you one of the few that felt he should've stayed?

Either way, this isn't that difficult. But I appreciate the needless sass.

Reactions: Fro

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Arsenal has a talent problem not a manager issue.

They can bring in the greasiest manager ever and he isn’t doing anything with that garbage roster.

You also have an I hate Arsenal problem, which is fair cause you support Spurs. But there is that evident bias in this comment.

Reactions: bluesfan94

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Read the structure of the damn comment. I wasn't saying every Arsenal fan wants Emery gone. I was talking specifically to All Might.

I was, however, saying that Arsenal fans as a whole wanted Wenger gone. Or are you one of the few that felt he should've stayed?

Either way, this isn't that difficult. But I appreciate the needless sass.
you didn't quote All Might but made a broad comment, soon after I posted as well.
You can see how it could be misconstrued?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad