GWT: PL Matchweek 5

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not a fan of four of these choices. Hazard, Bakayoko, Zappacosta, Rudiger should all be in.

Whatever. Either way, no reason as to why we should lose.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Why is Welbeck playing over Alexis? Did I miss something? How many minutes have Lacazette and Alexis played together?

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Why is Welbeck playing over Alexis? Did I miss something? How many minutes have Lacazette and Alexis played together?

He's not leaving in 6 months...not been a sissy in the room and doesn't cry about his situation like Alexis...should have sold the guy for 75millions to City bench.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Wenger logic.

He decided that he needed Alexis for the full 90 vs Koln over bitter rivals Chelsea.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Sorry if I offended you...but Pedro a bit of a diver and faker. Same as Sanchez for us...

Tell me why on earth Pedro would milk two minutes halfway through the first half of a 0-0 scoreline against a team of Arsenal's level. It's not going to influence a referee card.

Give me a valid reason and I'll delete my account

Or just admit it was a **** post

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Tell me why on earth Pedro would milk two minutes halfway through the first half of a 0-0 scoreline against a team of Arsenal's level. It's not going to influence a referee card.

Arsenal is playing better than Chelsea so far, I wouldn't be that arrogant about their level if I were you. At least, not now/yet :laugh:

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015

Influence the referee for later decisions.
Watch him get a pen in a 50-50 decision or a bit of a dive...won'T be surprised...

Just my opinion about this particular player..not a fan of him at all.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Not thrilled with the first half. I thought Chelsea came out really strong in the first 15 minutes or so and were controlling the play, but it's leaned Arsenal's way since then. Chelsea needs to better than this with the difference in squads.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
not just Pedro, but mosst the Chelsea team.
flopping all over the pitch....the slightest touch and down.

Name 6 players who dove in the first half so your statement of "most" is justified

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah I was about to write, Lacazette seems completely off. I know I've ranted in the past about his lack of momentum in big games, but still I rarely saw him play that bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad