Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That was the most Victor moses thing I've ever seen

He dummied himself so hard

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Right call indeed.
Though you could say Luiz has every right to try to take the ball and he looks to the ground and as such doesn't see the Arsenal player :D

In all seriousness, that's not only bad because Luiz was great, but the last minutes without him might be very tough.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I love how to Chelsea players and fans (in the stadium), every foul is a yellow now :D
As if the Luiz foul didn't deserve the red. :facepalm:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Still pretty annoyed by the tactical setup today

Alonso was always going to give up the space behind to Bellerin.. should have had Rudiger playing to cover that. Alonso's pace issues seemed to be neutralized with Rudiger covering. Plus he's just better than Cahill.

Arsenal did **** all with bakayoko on the field.

Moses is always a gamble.. one that is best utilized as an energy substitute or rotation player.

And Hazard seemed fine.

Oh well. Onto Atletico..

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Good away performance.

Lack of Zeste provided nothing again:( been **** so far.

Xhaka was decent...quite a miracle

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Still pretty annoyed by the tactical setup today

Alonso was always going to give up the space behind to Bellerin.. should have had Rudiger playing to cover that. Alonso's pace issues seemed to be neutralized with Rudiger covering. Plus he's just better than Cahill.

Arsenal did **** all with bakayoko on the field.

Moses is always a gamble.. one that is best utilized as an energy substitute or rotation player.

And Hazard seemed fine.

Oh well. Onto Atletico..

Yep, pretty much all of Arsenal's offense came from the right side, and it was almost entirely because of Bellerin's pace advantage. Rudiger might not have been a bad idea, especially after how Cahill was shaky at midweek.

Bakayoko is very quickly becoming a favourite of mine. My hope going forward is that we switch to a 3-5-2, with a midfield of Baka-Kante-Fab and Hazard sitting behind Morata. Use Pedro and Willian as high energy subs.

I thought Moses had some really positive moments today, so I'll give him credit for those. I would've preferred Zappa, but that's the way it goes.

Hazard should've come on earlier, but we're a totally different team with him on the pitch.

Atletico isn't until next week. We have Forest at midweek, then Stoke, then Atletico.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Oliver was fantastic today too...rare that I mention that from a ref...was spot-on on 98% of the decisions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad