GWT: PL matchweek 4

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Honestly, it's still so stupid to do that so I'm fine with that. He deserved it.
I agree it’s still stupid. My problem is that stupid little kick out only getting a yellow. They either both deserved a yellow or both a red. They were equal

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Rashford lowers his head slightly and gets a red. Bardsley literally kicks Rashforda legs out of bounds and get a yellow.

Brutal officiating.

To be fair, Rashford continued the confrontation even when he already had done that. I think you can send him off there, but Bardsley's extracurriculars should probably earn a red as well.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Rashford lowers his head slightly and gets a red. Bardsley literally kicks Rashforda legs out of bounds and get a yellow.

Brutal officiating.
Should have been the other way. Yellow for Rashford.

Very stupid of him to do that when his team is up. Let it be a lesson for the young man.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Maybe they should only let 3 teams go to CL this year because Spurs, Arsenal and United sure don't look like they deserve to go.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
To be fair, Rashford continued the confrontation even when he already had done that. I think you can send him off there, but Bardsley's extracurriculars should probably earn a red as well.

I have no issues with Rahsfords red. It’s cheap, but it’s the rule.

The issue I have is Moss giving a yellow for a player literally kicking another players legs out of bounds when the ball is well away. That’s 100% violent conduct.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Also I never get why when the players come together they do the stupid head thing. Why not just push them or something? You know you can easily get sent off for a head butt so why do it?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Also I never get why when the players come together they do the stupid head thing. Why not just push them or something? You know you can easily get sent off for a head butt so why do it?

Yea I don’t get it either. You push him you get a yellow. You go with your head and there’s at least a 50/50 shot of a red.

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad