West Ham v Wolves
Man City v Newcastle 1230pm

Sunday
Cardiff v Arsenal 830am
Watford v Tottenham 11am
Burnley v Man United 11am

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Gotta think all of the top 6 feel fairly good about their chances this week.

Leicester and Burnley might cause the most problems.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Leicester have a good team. This isn't a match to sleep on. It doesn't mean too much I guess but they were all over United.

Hope we can score an early goal or two. Though with how open Leicester was playing against United maybe they will be more suited to our game.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Leicester having Vardy out hurts their chances. They could take a point though.

Leicester and Palace have always given Liverpool problems, so to get six points from those two games would be a great sign for the season ahead.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I think Leicester, Watford, and Burnley all have a shot at taking points this weekend, but none are the favorite in the match up.

Agreed, and also Bournemouth are usually a tough team to play against and they have started well. I'm hoping a few of you drop points this week, as Arsenal probably has it the easiest with Cardiff.

Reactions: robertmac43

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Agreed, and also Bournemouth are usually a tough team to play against and they have started well. I'm hoping a few of you drop points this week, as Arsenal probably has it the easiest with Cardiff.

Cardiff have been pretty decent defensively. Arsenal could have trouble breaking them down.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Chelsea doesn't have the best track record against Bournemouth, so it's definitely possible there. Especially if we still haven't cleaned up our vulnerability to counter attacks.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bournemouth is tough at home but useless on the road.

I'm expecting a lot of chalk this week.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Leicester having Vardy out hurts their chances. They could take a point though.

Leicester and Palace have always given Liverpool problems, so to get six points from those two games would be a great sign for the season ahead.
I've noticed that the road team can benefit in early games. Home crowd isnt drunk yet. I think Liverpool take 3 points.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
They certainly could and that can happen any given week, but Cardiff is definitely a weaker team than the other 4 mentioned.

It is very important for Arsenal to take 3 points for this match. It would help them get over their mental weakness for away games.

Reactions: KJS14

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
A win for Brighton would be huge this weekend. Always good to get 3 against should be fellow bottom dwellers early in the year.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Tough game tomorrow that starts a really tough stretch. If they can get 7 points from Leicester/Spurs/Chelsea/City I will be happy. Any more I will be thrilled.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Andy Robertson is class, just class
What a tank. Megged the guy then to add insult to injury he trucked right through him when he could have taken a foul lol

Mane class of course with his finish and quickness. Beautiful those two.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Can't we just let a midfielder take throw ins in TAA's place? The boy gives me anxiety attacks when he's trying to find someone to throw to

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00