GWT: PL matchweek 4

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Also I never get why when the players come together they do the stupid head thing. Why not just push them or something? You know you can easily get sent off for a head butt so why do it?

It's lad football. They can't help themselves with that stupid thing. Rooney used to do it as well.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yup, like Mbappe yesterday. Or even worse Neymar being sent off last year at Marseille after basically being kicked like crazy.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Also I never get why when the players come together they do the stupid head thing. Why not just push them or something? You know you can easily get sent off for a head butt so why do it?
Mbappe pushed and got red carded anyway. :D

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So based on the broadcast they’re saying Bardsleys card is for his aggressiveness after Rashford came at him. So theoretically he’s still at risk of a retroactive red for the kick.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Good thing we didn't add anything during the transfer window.

Lose to a dog shit Watford team while the teams around us are falling apart.

I guess i was wrong about Arsenal they could make top 4 not because they are any good but because Spurs and United seem dead set on sabotaging their own teams and giving it away.

Just a brutal effort on the day highlighting the stupidity of the club in the summer.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I think some of it really has to do with how out of shape he is. He’s always like 10-15 yards behind the play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad