GWT: PL Matchweek 36

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Disappointed but if there was a loss lurking in the final four for Spurs, it was this one in my opinion. West Ham always a grind for Spurs regardless of situation.

I know Everton is hot and lurking in the final match but I felt oddly more worried about this one.

Still control their own destiny but godforbid they don't make it nervy.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Disappointed but if there was a loss lurking in the final four for Spurs, it was this one in my opinion. West Ham always a grind for Spurs regardless of situation.

I know Everton is hot and lurking in the final match but I felt oddly more worried about this one.

Still control their own destiny but godforbid they don't make it nervy.

It’ll get real interesting for them if Chelsea and Arsenal win.

If Arsenal and/or Chelsea drop points, it’s much easier for them to hang on. That last minute win midweek really saved them from a ton of stress.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
West ham are a decent side and spurs can barely field 11 healthy players. I wouldn’t call that loss Spursy.

Unless you count that they did nothing in the transfer window to address their obvious lack of depth, which was pretty Spursy.

They had the Ajax game in their mind allready you could clearly see. It's Spursy because they could have secured Champions League today and then instead lost at home to a team that literally have nothing to play for.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
For a team needing to win what a pathetic performance by Cardiff, they never tried to win the match until they conceded, that's Warnock for you though

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Really wanted to see the Southampton match instead of Fulham-Cardiff. That first Bournemouth goal was incredible.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Rafa doing a bad job of making the road to the title clearer for Liverpool - a point for Brighton pretty much keeps them up, and now it'll be less imperative that they try and go for points against Man City.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I know forwards are not really what Arsenal need to be investing in right now, but I really wish we had a better option than Iwobi

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Leicester has looked better everywhere. They has 75% possession BEFORE the red card.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I fully expected to lose this game, but it doesn't make it any less depressing to watch it happen in realtime

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It'd be great for Leicester if they can secure Tielemans permanently. What an addition he's been.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I'd rather have Wenger who tries to actually play football instead of this Loki-cosplay fraud. f*** off.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
They had the Ajax game in their mind allready you could clearly see. It's Spursy because they could have secured Champions League today and then instead lost at home to a team that literally have nothing to play for.

West Ham take games against Spurs pretty seriously. At least, the anti-Semites among their fanbase certainly do.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So Arsenal decides to avoid Top 4. Europa League or bust for them. Good thing they recruited the Europa League coach !

Reactions: maclean

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
:laugh:

Anyway City didn't look good in the first half. Pressure maybe? They've come out strong so far in the second though.

I won't hold my breath but...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad