GWT: PL Matchweek 36

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Alba and Robertson are the best fullbacks in the world. Sorry to the others, I do not understand how we signed a player like this.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Robertson had time to tag up like he was playing baseball and still get in behind to play that ball lol

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Really sad about my company's Byzantine travel rules at this moment

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
One thing I dislike about this title race is how many times the announcers say "the lead has changed hands X number of times" since it's almost entirely due to gametime differences and not real lead changes.

The title race lead effectively hasn't changed in 2 months.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Game in hand, sure.

We only have two chances left to f*** up. They have three chances to f*** up.

Gotta look it at positively.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can't believe how easy that was. Not used to it yet. The team's ability to break through the lines is magnificent.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
One thing I dislike about this title race is how many times the announcers say "the lead has changed hands X number of times" since it's almost entirely due to gametime differences and not real lead changes.

The title race lead effectively hasn't changed in 2 months.
The media around this has been click baity and embarrassing. This is the best title race in PL history and it's being covered like someone is going to choke

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Can't believe how easy that was. Not used to it yet. The team's ability to break through the lines is magnificent.
I remember coming to the realization after the draw against Everton that we might have to win every damn game. I didn't think they would actually go on and start winning every damn game.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The media around this has been click baity and embarrassing. This is the best title race in PL history and it's being covered like someone is going to choke
If Liverpool do win out, City will have to have won 14 in a row.

Who the f*** wins 14 in a row? You certainly can't say they choked if they don't win 14 f***ing straight.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If Liverpool do win out, City will have to have won 14 in a row.

Who the **** wins 14 in a row? You certainly can't say they choked if they don't win 14 ****ing straight.
Someone will say it though. Which is disappointing. I have thought both sides will win out for over a month. The level is so much different than the rest of the league

The second best PL team of all time will finish 1st, and the third best PL team of all time will finish second

Reactions: Machinehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->