GWT: PL Matchweek 33 & 34

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Well it’s been happening all year for that team.
I dunno about that but calls like that make it so annoying to watch the stuff that doesn’t get called that should. Especially when you have VAR to make up for the terrible ref.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bruno stood on him. I have seen people call for other players to get red cards for those.
Bruno could stab some one in Trafalgar Square right now and the press would still be taking about him like the second coming.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I was just thinking about this, but one thing I find interesting as it relates to this league is that all the teams in the bottom positions are predominantly made up of young players who have in many cases just come to England. It used to be that those teams were predominantly made up of older pros who grafted their way to the top flight. This season, Sheffield United is the team made up of older professionals from lower leagues and they've flown up the table. It seems the goal of these younger teams isn't so much to stay up as it is to make money from sales.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Bruno stood on him. I have seen people call for other players to get red cards for those.
Ok well that's disingenuous, Bruno didn't stand on the guy purposefully or maliciously. He went for a spin move and in the second half of it he and the defender came together. Neither player did anything wrong and other than one guy no one thinks it should be a penalty.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Ok well that's disingenuous, Bruno didn't stand on the guy purposefully or maliciously. He went for a spin move and in the second half of it he and the defender came together. Neither player did anything wrong and other than one guy no one thinks it should be a penalty.

Neither did Salah but that never stopped anyone. I agree with the rest though.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I take it everyone saying it's the worst penalty call they've seen just so happened to miss our game against Bournemouth?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Mings not closing down there was pretty hilarious. Yeah, just let the guy shoot. That's how they got in the relegation zone to begin with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad