West Ham X Burnley
Brighton X Liverpool

Thursday 9 July
Bournemouth X Tottenham
Everton X Southampton
Aston Villa X Man Utd

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Watch Chelsea choke away some points to Watford and Palace now.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
This game against the Wolves will definitely be the toughest match we have from the remaining fixtures.
Arsenal still have Liverpool. Arsenal has not beaten Liverpool in over 5 calendar years, but you have no problem in representing your knowledge and understanding of this sport with a statement saying that Wolves will be the toughest match?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
This game against the Wolves will definitely be the toughest match we have from the remaining fixtures.

Arsenal still have Spurs, Leicster, City and Liverpool on the schedule. Not really sure why you'd say Wolves are the toughest.

Edit: Oops that city game is FA cup. Either way, Spurs, Leicester, and Liverpool are still on the fixture list.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Arsenal still have Spurs, Leicster, City and Liverpool on the schedule. Not really sure why you'd say Wolves are the toughest.
Regardless, I am still looking forward to watching Adama Traore abuse that Arsenal defense for 90 minutes.

Reactions: YNWA14

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
We play Liverpool which will easily be the hardest game. Don't read into last nights performance by Pool too much...

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Arsenal still have Liverpool. Arsenal has not beaten Liverpool in over 5 calendar years, but you have no problem in representing your knowledge and understanding of this sport with a statement saying that Wolves will be the toughest match?

Edit: Oops that city game is FA cup. Either way, Spurs, Leicester, and Liverpool are still on the fixture list.
We play Liverpool which will easily be the hardest game. Don't read into last nights performance by Pool too much...

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It’s just that it’s bold (and dumb) to say about a team who has won only 11 of 32 matches

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It’s just that it’s bold (and dumb) to say about a team who has won only 11 of 32 matches
They got a shit ton of draws, so it isn't like they were bad I suggest (hell Arsenal have more draws than Spurs and are above them in the standings). There is a better argument to say that Liverpool is much more fortunate for having only two draws on the season than Wolves drawing those 13 games.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This is going to be funny to revisit.
Meh, I made that take because Liverpool doesn't really have anything else to play for. Regardless for how much talent a team has, there is always human nature getting in the way and I think they're going to feel relaxed for the rest of the season. Now nobody is going to be shocked if Liverpool wins 3-0, but I am making the case that don't be surprised if Arsenal fluke wins like 2-1. However, teams like Arsenal and Wolves have much more to play for and desperation than KFC does.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Meh, I made that take because Liverpool doesn't really have anything else to play for. Regardless for how much talent a team has, there is always human nature getting in the way and I think they're going to feel relaxed for the rest of the season. Now nobody is going to be shocked if Liverpool wins 3-0, but I am making the case that don't be surprised if Arsenal fluke wins like 2-1. However, teams like Arsenal and Wolves have much more to play for and desperation than KFC does.

What about Spurs and Leicester though. Spurs are a grand total of 1 point behind Arsenal and Leicester are 9 ahead. Both have stuff to play for.

Reactions: Blender

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What about Spurs and Leicester though. Spurs are a grand total of 1 point behind Arsenal and Leicester are 9 ahead. Both have stuff to play for.
I was also considering form too, Leicester has been Bournemouth bad and Spurs are always hot or cold. Not saying those games are easily and they have some desperation too, but Wolves since Project Restart has began have been the best team in the league IMO.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don’t have an issue with the statement. Wolves have been very good and are also pushing for top 4. It remains to be seen how Liverpool are going to approach and finish out the season (though I find it unlikely there are any other teams that could do what City just did regardless). Spurs have been general dysfunctional this season and Leicester have been in shit form.

Though personally I think the chances of Arsenal losing all four of those games is pretty high.

Reactions: Cassano

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Arsenals next 5 matches are Wolves, Leicester, Spurs, LFC and Man City(FA Cup). I’ll be stunned if they win more than 1.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I don’t have an issue with the statement. Wolves have been very good and are also pushing for top 4. It remains to be seen how Liverpool are going to approach and finish out the season (though I find it unlikely there are any other teams that could do what City just did regardless). Spurs have been general dysfunctional this season and Leicester have been in shit form.

Though personally I think the chances of Arsenal losing all four of those games is pretty high.

Klopp was pretty mad, so...it definitely remains to be seen. I feel like he is going to prepare for next season and try some new things in the last few games.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Since when did Spurs become a team that Arsenal was afraid of?
I don’t know, but Arsenal have only 2 wins vs Spurs in their past 10 meetings, both teams are wildly inconsistent at best, to very poor at worst. No one should be banking 3 pts here.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
I don’t know, but Arsenal have only 2 wins vs Spurs in their past 10 meetings, both teams are wildly inconsistent at best, to very poor at worst. No one should be banking 3 pts here.

And they were mostly draws. I wouldn't call it a tough fixture.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
How far have Arsenal fallen that a draw is considered a success? I knew they were mediocre didn’t think their fans have accepted being mediocre though.

Where did I say it was a success? Some here are insinuating that the Spurs game is going to be difficult. As if they're some sort of boogey team or something.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Where did I say it was a success? Some here are insinuating that the Spurs game is going to be difficult. As if they're some sort of boogey team or something.
So you’re saying it’s not difficult but they end in draws and losses 80% of the time?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad