GWT: PL Matchweek 21

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
He is a better player, but I think the argument was upside for Almiron. Along with Perez not wanting to be there
Upside for a 24 year old player who while great in the MLS wasn't even dominating? Yea it's not huge money, but it could have been spent much better on someone from Europe. No shortage of players in the EPL that have been bought from Europe for cheap because they were undervalued.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Manchester United has 32 goals this season, Tottenham have 36 goals, and Arsenal 26 goals. Which one of these was not an offensive team again?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
And all the Reds were chastising the fee that Soton paid as well...
Not at all. Was happy for the money though. Liverpool got more than I expected based on that injury history. More than we paid for Minamino. It’s a good thing.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
For Pep being a manager who has slammed time wasting tactics quite a bit in the past, Manchester City has spent a significant amount of the last 10-15 minutes doing things to waste time.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Every time our defenders think there's an offside they stop playing, I hate it. Second time it costs us against Arsenal this season

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Remember how people said Jose would be a different person because he didn't have to live in a different city than his family. How he wouldn't be as cranky and such...

Those were good times.

Also, that he learned from his tactical mistakes. That was a good one too. His tactics are just as shit as they were before.

Reactions: hatterson

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Remember how people said Jose would be a different person because he didn't have to live in a different city than his family. How he wouldn't be as cranky and such...

Those were good times.
Lasted about 2 weeks, and he's still playing negative football with a team not built for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad