Norwich X Crystal Palace
West Ham X Bournemouth
Arsenal X Man United

Thursday 2 January
Liverpool X Sheffield United

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Arsenal v. United could get ugly for Arsenal with United's proficiency on the counter.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Last I saw OGS said McTominay is out 3-4 weeks.

Better than initially feared, but still not great.

Pogba also missed the public portion of training today, hopefully that's just some random media games.
I saw that too but they made it sound like McTominay didn’t play because the games were so close together. I can’t see Pogba missing a bunch of time again either. I feel like they kept him out of that Burnley game to save him for this game.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I saw that too but they made it sound like McTominay didn’t play because the games were so close together. I can’t see Pogba missing a bunch of time again either. I feel like they kept him out of that Burnley game to save him for this game.

Yeah OGS said they kept Pogs out so they didn’t overdue it on his return.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

I hope that's the case. I just get nervous especially considering who his agent is.

Raiola claims Pogba accepts no sale will happen in January and he's happy to keep working, but I don't remotely trust Raiola.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I hope that's the case. I just get nervous especially considering who his agent is.

Raiola claims Pogba accepts no sale will happen in January and he's happy to keep working, but I don't remotely trust Raiola.
Yeah I agree but at the same time, I’m sure he wants him playing so people can see he’s healthy. I don’t think he’s even played ten games in all comps this season for us. I think if Pogba leaves its in January.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
At this point where would Pogba be moving to? PSG? Juventus? I doubt he's going anywhere in the winter, and the summer with all the new midfield blood around I think that there's a good chance United could keep him.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
At this point where would Pogba be moving to? PSG? Juventus? I doubt he's going anywhere in the winter, and the summer with all the new midfield blood around I think that there's a good chance United could keep him.
PSG would be a good bet. RM would be another. Those two teams alone would make the price 150M at least.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
There's been lots of rumors that he'll go back to Juve, but I can't see them paying remotely what United would demand.
I can’t wait until Daily Mail comes out with the Ramsey/Emre Can/Rabiot swap offer

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Couple of good bottom of the table scraps with Burnley v Villa and West Ham v Bournemouth. All 4 really need a win so hopefully they all go for it and you get some good games.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
After beating Arsenal on the weekend I fully expect Chelsea to drop points tomorrow against BHA.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I really hope Sheffield has to start Jagielka. Still haven’t forgiven that once in a million shot of his at Anfield. Would like to see him try to defend this current squad.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Minamino is unfortunately not allowed to play in this game but I suspect he’s going to debut in the derby.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Grealish is unbelievable. Of all the English midfielders linked to Man United, he's by far my preferred option.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad