PL Matchweek 11

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Alisson should have retreated back to the goal there. Not sure it would have mattered as that was a great play.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
A point when getting out played is always a plus, though the disallowed goal first half stings.

As much as I would like to catch City, I think it’s unlikely.

On a side note, I would expect Liverpool to buy an attacking player. Shaqiri has been good, but Lallana is done and Solanke isn’t good enough.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Why do Liverpool players try to pass the ball through the opponents this year? EVERY SINGLE TIME

Sakicfan

Oct 30, 2006
Alisson should have retreated back to the goal there. Not sure it would have mattered as that was a great play.

Alisson did the good in pushing the ball to his right. If TAA continued to play instead of calling for an offside, he would have been there to get the ball or to prevent Lacazette from shooting towards the goal.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
What a game! That feeling of excitement towards Arsenal is starting to come back which is amazing! Hoping they can continue to build on this run of results

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, if some people wonder why a lot of football fans love the EPL, it's for games like that. Big intensity, big level, chances, excitement.

I dare to say, much more interesting to watch than City.

Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad