PL Matchweek 11

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Second in the table looks pretty nice to me, as does a brace for Morata. Couldn't watch the match this morning, unfortunately, so can't comment on his performance, but goals are good for his confidence. @Blender , did the performance match the brace?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal are the 4 best teams this year and to me there's a decent gap between those 4 and Spurs/United.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Second in the table looks pretty nice to me, as does a brace for Morata. Couldn't watch the match this morning, unfortunately, so can't comment on his performance, but goals are good for his confidence. @Blender , did the performance match the brace?
Morata's movement to get on the end of the ball in the box was very good in the game, and the kind of things he needs to be doing every game if he's going to keep scoring. He choked on a chance to get the hattrick late in the game, as he tried to make a clever chip over Hennesey when he had tons of room to cut to his right and step around him for a clear shot. His link up plays still need work, and that's the area Giroud is vastly superior in. Morata is probably better suited to having Willian be the key player the ball moves through like today rather than Hazard, as Willian is a lot more likely to stick to the outside and try and throw a pass in, while Hazard is more like to try and link up with Giroud and move the ball into the box for a chance.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Obv he's ready since it would be a step down
No team is a step down for RM, they will always be the biggest club in the world sadly.

City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal are the 4 best teams this year and to me there's a decent gap between those 4 and Spurs/United.
I would not put Arsenal with the first three teams. They have been quite lucky in a lot of games where we haven't showed up for first halves. Tottenham are getting results without Vertonghen and Utd are only 3 pts back despite a disastrous start to the season. The defensive instability is going to hurt the team more than the rest (besides Utd).

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
No team is a step down for RM, they will always be the biggest club in the world sadly.

Biggest or one of the biggest I agree, but I'd say Man City are likely to be the better team now and in the near future and a step down in that regard

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Biggest or one of the biggest I agree, but I'd say Man City are likely to be the better team now and in the near future and a step down in that regard

Man City currently is the richest club in the world, what comes to spending power,overall wealth (not by net value, or such)
due to the fact that City owner Sheikh Mansur is one of the richest people on earth,
but yes, far away from being the biggest. Kinda difficult to say which is the biggest, by success; its RM i guess.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Hey, Fulham gave up a goal and it was off of a Huddersfield set piece kind of.

Who would have guessed

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Fulham is going to end this game less than full strength. Cairney is already limping and they have used all 3 subs.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Re: City vs. everyone else.

I think we all expected City to lead at this point and basically be unstoppable. But their lead is much slimmer this season (two points vs. seven last season).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad