PL Matchweek 11

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC should have won 2-1. Usually a tie away to a top 6 isnt ththe worst thing in the world, but City is too good. The league might be over already

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Worst game Alexander-Arnold has ever had. By far.
He got ripped apart on the left-hand side, but a good reason why is because Salah wasn't tracking back as good as he could've been.

Fair result, I thought Holding and Torreira were best players out on the pitch today. Worst player was by far Fabinho, looked lost and made clumsy challenges throughout the match. Mustafi is still terriawful and Mane was solid even though he wasn't on the scoresheet. Bellerin was wonderful while Ozil was his normal "meh" self in big games.

There is a lot to like from Arsenal in that match, something to positively build on.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Leading the league in goals and subbed off when you're down 0-1. Wouldn't be happy either. Ramsey did **** all when he came on.
Putting another midfielder was a stroke of genius. Team was much more level after that. Him or Laca. Emery made the right decision.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
ALisson deserves blame on the tying goal... If it was Migs he'd get roasted.

Putting another midfielder was a stroke of genius. Team was much more level after that. Him or Laca. Emery made the right decision.
Maybe Emery isn't that bad of a coach? :)

Reactions: S E P H

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I am absolutely convinced VVD is the best CB in the world. Make what you will of the state of current CBs in world football, but he to me is #1.

Reactions: YNWA14

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
ALisson deserves blame on the tying goal... If it was Migs he'd get roasted.
Hardly. It was the right intention he is an agressive keeper that act as a sweeper. It's bound to happen. Preventing the shot by the defender gomez/taa whoever would have prevented that goal. These thing happen all the time.

Also to note... whoscored.com rating are shit.. Robertson was massive both side in that game and he is rated 6.5 meanwhile TAA was a complete mess and he is rated 7.1.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I don’t know. I immediately felt it was a bad read. I mean if that aggressive gets the desired result more often than not, I’d take it but on that particular play he would’ve been better off staying on his line a bit longer.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I am absolutely convinced VVD is the best CB in the world. Make what you will of the state of current CBs in world football, but he to me is #1.

He's certainly up there.

Hardly. It was the right intention he is an agressive keeper that act as a sweeper. It's bound to happen. Preventing the shot by the defender gomez/taa whoever would have prevented that goal. These thing happen all the time.

Also to note... whoscored.com rating are ****.. Robertson was massive both side in that game and he is rated 6.5 meanwhile TAA was a complete mess and he is rated 7.1.

Nah, he f***ed up... challenged for a ball he had zero chance of getting then stayed up front for some reason.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Fabinho is starting to worry me. We've seen glimpses of what he can do but I'm starting to think he's one of those who are not suited for the Premier League

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Arsenal is a formula 1 though, perhaps not current Red Bull or Ferrari, but Williams of the past.
On par with Sevilla. Emery isn't a good coach that can win a CL with a CL favourite.
But he's a guy that makes a good team get great results.

Reactions: robertmac43

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Fabinho is starting to worry me. We've seen glimpses of what he can do but I'm starting to think he's one of those who are not suited for the Premier League
It's as if he had no idea where he's supposed to be on the pitch. He's out of sync. Getting rid of the ball quickly and looking shaky all the time.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He got ripped apart on the left-hand side, but a good reason why is because Salah wasn't tracking back as good as he could've been.

Fair result, I thought Holding and Torreira were best players out on the pitch today. Worst player was by far Fabinho, looked lost and made clumsy challenges throughout the match. Mustafi is still terriawful and Mane was solid even though he wasn't on the scoresheet. Bellerin was wonderful while Ozil was his normal "meh" self in big games.

There is a lot to like from Arsenal in that match, something to positively build on.
Agreed. Thank f*** we stuck with Torreira and Holding instead or Nzonzi and Vida like it was heavily rumored this summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->