GWT: PL FINALE - Matchweek 38

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
Kings of Europe has a better ring to it anyways.

No harm in coming in second place behind a plastic club

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Us fans are not quite assured of that.

No offense but that sounds like the most attractive woman in the room being worried no man is going to want to look at her or she's single and she's worried she won't be asked out. United are the world standard and a season of Jose being Jose after a 2nd place finish last year isn't gonna change anything.

They have all the capital they need to succeed. All they need is a manager. They'll be fine

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don't like some of their practices upstairs but Pep and his team won 14 straight. You can't take that away from them.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Burnley is the new Stoke, such a scrub club. I have no problem if you want to play tough and physical, but constant pushes at every single loose ball around the corner areas (super dangerous). Hard tackles when 95% of them are so unnecessary.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yeah, his name has been mentioned for a couple of months now. I'm not sure I'd classify him as "ideal" (there's still a few guys I'd rather have), but he at least has skin in the game after working in Ajax's front office and knows the club.

Rio has a clothing line and is a pundit.

The first time I saw his name mentioned was last night at the biggest Finnish footie forum.... :laugh: Some poster connected the dots a bit, without reference to that article or anything else.

The only job I would give Rio at United would be training the defenders, I would think that's the one job he'd be at least somewhat qualified to do.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No offense but that sounds like the most attractive woman in the room being worried no man is going to want to look at her or she's single and she's worried she won't be asked out. United are the world standard and a season of Jose being Jose after a 2nd place finish last year isn't gonna change anything.

They have all the capital they need to succeed. All they need is a manager. They'll be fine
And about 9 different players

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Both of the teams at the top were so far above and beyond the other teams in the league this season. I'm proud of the boys for playing like that. I am obviously somewhat disappointed, but the result Tuesday took much of the sting out. At the start of this project, I will admit, I did not think the team would get back here.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
What a season. Happy that Spurs managed to hang on juuuuussst enough to stay top 4. Of course league results would be moot when they win CL. :naughty:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Both of the teams at the top were so far above and beyond the other teams in the league this season. I'm proud of the boys for playing like that. I am obviously somewhat disappointed, but the result Tuesday took much of the sting out. At the start of this project, I will admit, I did not think the team would get back here.
The klopp project?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
4 times in 8 years

Yawn

Man City has gone from luckless to the evil empire

Anyone but Man City

Another joyless title for that entitled team

I know some may hate Liverpool, but the same team winning again does not go over well with some

Tired of Pep and his mercenaries winning yet again

God forbid a snakebitten team get their moment in the sun.

I wish Aguero has never scored in 2012

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013

United fans have been saying this for 5-6 years now.

Reactions: Cassano

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Hope the boys remember this feeling and take it as motivation to bring home the fkn Champions League. Let's get som payback from last years final loss and then next season we can revenge this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad