Liverpool X Wolverhampton
Manchester United X Cardiff
Southampton X Huddersfield
Tottenham X Everton
Watford X West Ham

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Firmino cannot play this game and therefore it's Origi time once again.

Firmino will however be fit for the CL final.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Bad and good news I guess. All they can do is win and hope at this point. Either way what a magical season.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

As long as Firmino is fit for CL finale, the only striker I care about on Sunday is Glenn Murray

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
As long as Firmino is fit for CL finale, the only striker I care about on Sunday is Glenn Murray

"There's only one Glen Murray!!"

I have said it a couple of times here before but I still do not get how 35 year old Glen Murray continues to be as clinical as he is in the top flight of football. He also loves himself a big game so I would not be surprised to see him pot one Sunday.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
At least we know Brighton is going to try. Many of their players have come out to say how much they want a result tomorrow.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
At least we know Brighton is going to try. Many of their players have come out to say how much they want a result tomorrow.

Originally I said it would have been one of the Liverpooliest things ever to have Brighton get a result but at the same time fail to get the needed result against Spurs...but given there's a CL final ahead now, that just doesn't hold weight to me any more.

Obviously as a fan I'd assume you'd be super pissed if Brighton took something from City and Liverpool didn't win the title, but being in the final (as the favorite much less) mitigates that significantly I'd say

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Wouldn't be that pissed at this point, I can't really explain it. If Liverpool had to get to the CL final in a different way then maybe I'd be pissed, but I dunno. I guess I wouldn't be so bothered because we all saw all those players empty their tanks to get that result on Tuesday, and because I've never seen players play that hard, I don't know.

If they do win the league I'm going to lose it but this won't feel like 13/14 if it goes poorly.

Reactions: kyle evs48

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I think Liverpool and Man City are 2 of the best team in Europe in premier league history and the premier league is arguably the hardest league to get results. What Liverpool did even without winning the league is quite impressive and I would notbbe frustrated but privileged to have witness the greatness of that Liverpool team.

Reactions: Wrigley

Say Hey Kid

Gonna get some albums by The Status Quo
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
I think Liverpool and Man City are 2 of the best teams in Europe in premier league history and the premier league is arguably the hardest league to get results. What Liverpool did even without winning the league is quite impressive and I would not be frustrated but privileged to have witnessed the greatness of that Liverpool team.
Agreed. What do you guys of these (not mine) world rankings?

1. Barcelona
2. Man City
3. Liverpool
10. Chelsea
18. Tottenham
22. Arsenal
23. Man Utd

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Since you only mention Chelsea I'm disappointed. What do you think of the other rankings?

Not knowing exactly what the criteria are, it’s hard to say.

If it’s this year only, I’d have trouble not having Liverpool or City at the top over Barca.

22/23 feels a little low for Arsenal/United and I’d put Chelsea in the same area as them. Obviously only 3 English teams ahead of them, which leaves an additional 18-19 spots for the other 4 top leagues + randoms like Ajax, that’s an average of around 4 each league better than those 3 which seems a tad too high.

Hard to give much without the full listing though.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

should be a good game from our end of things. CH played a more positive style of football against Arsenal and I expect him to set up in a brave way once again this weak.

On top of the football itself it is also Bruno's last game of pro-football and he is absolutely adored by everyone in Brighton and throughout the team. They will want to send the captain off on winning terms

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If Brighton does get a result I pity my two neighbors. Going to sound like their f***ing house came down on them.

If they don't, that's ok and we have a massive trophy to win on June 1. The biggest trophy.

Reactions: robertmac43

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Win our game and whatever happens, happens.

Echoing that obviously I want the title but this season has been such a treat that I’ll be happy no matter how it ends. It feels like a graduation day of sorts.

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
10 a.m. ET: Liverpool v. Wolves – NBC
10 a.m. ET: Brighton v. Man City – NBCSN
10 a.m. ET: Man United v. Cardiff City – USA
10 a.m. ET: Leicester City v. Chelsea – CNBC
10 a.m. ET: Tottenham v. Everton – SyFy
10 a.m. ET: Burnley v. Arsenal – MSNBC
10 a.m. ET: Watford v. West Ham – Golf Channel
10 a.m. ET: Fulham v. Newcastle – Olympic Channel
10 a.m. ET: Crystal Palace v. Bournemouth – NBC Sports Regional Networks
10 a.m. ET: Southampton v. Huddersfield – NBCSports.com

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
There is no way ManCity loses. Unless they let it get into their heads that this is IT for ManCity. No CL, this is IT and all the pressure in the world is on them for 90 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad