GWT: PL FINALE - Matchweek 38

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Only superlatives to say about this season. I am a little surprised they were able to win this game after Tuesday.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, Manchester United after the PSG comeback 2 wins from 12. Me thinks they need a total revamp and Sol wasn’t the saviour he was propt up to be.

This season has been insane for the top 2. City lose once for half a season and were just one point from losing the title. Obviously any other year or team and LFC finally break their curse

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
To that point, what the **** is wrong with PSG?
Bad squad depth. I said it this summer they weren't a contender and was laughed at. They have Chopou-Moting playing too many games for them. They froze out their best B2B midfielder. And Buffon is washed up.

Reactions: Machinehead

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yep, you just gotta face reality. City's got United beat in every department right now.

After the 2012 season they manged to set up everything for Pep, from the pitch to the front office.

Since Phelan said he wouldn't sign an extension until the DoF situation is cleared and he did that this week, I assume that person will be announced soon. Wild outsider guess, vdS.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And more importantly, after the easy 2-0 win at OT, they got overconfident, and the ref let them know United was UEFA loved.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Lol Salah and Mane won't give the ball to eachother near the box in the closing minutes, if to anyone at all

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
After the 2012 season they manged to set up everything for Pep, from the pitch to the front office.

Since Phelan said he wouldn't sign an extension until the DoF situation is cleared and he did that this week, I assume that person will be announced soon. Wild outsider guess, vdS.

Yeah, City have been obsessed with emulating Barca pretty much from Day 1.

Edwin would be an upgrade over Rio, imo. So at least there's that, I suppose.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad