Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary cap: We need some wet wipes, there's a mess back there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
It’s amusing how petty fans can be. Plus, who knows if they find the error of their way and become legitimate posters.

Also, I don’t understand having a forum for discussion and ignoring the viewpoints I disagree with. That ain’t a forum, that’s a vacuum.

I don't put people who have different views on my ignore list. The only kind of posters I have on my ignore list are:

1. Accounts that do the same schtick over and over again of hating on 1 player or a group of players, MJ is a perfect example of this and there are a bunch of accounts like him
2. Arrogant posters who pretty much act like Mark Madden on here

It's much easier to throw those kinds of posters on ignore instead of getting mad at what they say. I don't feel like I'm losing anything by having these posters on ignore. If not for the ignore list, I would have left this board because the bottom of the barrel accounts on here just suck.

Edit: looking through my ignore list, it's mostly main board people anyway. I got a chuckle that one of the super obnoxious posters that always shit on the Penguins and Crosby got banned, that puts a smile on my face.

Last edited:
Reactions: Invalid cuz QoC

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
To each their own. I just don't need to concern myself with someone's existence who is bound and determined to both be an idiot and a prick.

Again, I don't feel defeated or soft when I take my garbage out. That shit stinks, so I dispose of it. :laugh:

I get it, but I’m my own ignore feature.

Some people I just don’t bother with unless they quote me, then I roll my eyes and reply back because I don’t want to be rude.

But honestly nothing anyone types ever gets under my skin, the chirps people try to use on here are amateur hour compared to my daughter, who knows actual real life shit that gets me so...

Doogle

Jun 8, 2010
No way GMJR trades Murray in season. Remember when this board was all pissed he didn't trade Fleury for Calgary's 2nd round pick after the first of the back to back cups, and JR decided that he'd rather keep two goalies? And then was validated when we needed Fleury to get us past the Caps? Well if you don't remember, I'm sure he does. Murray isn't going anywhere. Rutherford loves his goalie depth

Reactions: ncm7772 and Turin

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
It’s amusing how petty fans can be. Plus, who knows if they find the error of their way and become legitimate posters.

Also, I don’t understand having a forum for discussion and ignoring the viewpoints I disagree with. That ain’t a forum, that’s a vacuum.

I applaud you sir.

I learned some life's greatest truths from people that at the time, I vehemently disagreed with.

There are several people here that do nothing but misquote me, troll... ect..... My block list is 0.0.

The vacuum is the most dangerous symptom to the collapsing of a free society.... MHO

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Not a terrible get for them.
They have not much for a PPQB and they wanted to keep their 1st.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
What in the goddamn actual f*ck are Edmonton doing?

The west is all over the place. Probably see some more cheap to acquire UFA’s go to those kinds of teams. If it doesn’t work whatever but maybe it helps get them a further round in if it clicks.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
The west is all over the place. Probably see some more cheap to acquire UFA’s go to those kinds of teams. If it doesn’t work whatever but maybe it helps get them a further round in if it clicks.
True, but hasnt Green's offense gone to crap since around Dale Hunter briefly coached the Caps for about 3 days, and the guy was never really known for playing defense.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
True, but hasnt Green's offense gone to crap since around Dale Hunter briefly coached the Caps for about 3 days, and the guy was never really known for playing defense.

He wasn’t so bad last season. They’re probably betting on Detroit being so bad to kill everything. Plus he was acquired for basically nothing but a lil cap space.

Klefbom isn’t out a few weeks too. Probably won’t move the needle but may keep them a float

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I just don’t get worked up when people have a different view point than me, even when it’s a very stupid viewpoint.

Some of them get really emo about stuff when you challenge them, but that’s their own deal and not a reason for me to use the ignore function.

I used the shit out of it during the Sprong fiasco. This board was unreadable. It has its uses when you go into a thread and read more about Daniel Sprong than the game being played.. when Sprong didn't even play here anymore.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Ryan Wilson proposed going after Haula with CDS+Schultz.
Not the worst idea...but doubt they stay on the phone.

Not the worst idea? That's a great idea for the Pens. Not sure it does much for Carolina. I know both of their goalies are hurt, but are they long term? And if they are, is DeSmith really the option they want to carry the load?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Regardless of what JR does tomorrow, TDL day, along with July 1st, are my two favorite non-playoff days of the year for hockey.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
IMO, Sheary to Pitt for a conditional 5th is as good as done. The condition being that he doesn't change his name again between now and July 1.

:help:

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad