Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary cap: We need some wet wipes, there's a mess back there

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Haula for Schultz since Marino is back soon and maybe Sully can use a Riikola-Trotman pairing.
Dear God no. In an ideal world Trotman is in WBS and Ruhwedel is the #7. Riikola is I guess expendable because Sully won't play him.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I never understood the "I won't use the ignore feature" stuff. You don't feel like you've lost a battle or anything when you take the garbage out, right? Same shit. Take the garbage out, your kitchen f***ing stinks.

TheNorthPenguin

Oct 25, 2019
I think we all know JR wants to do something, especially given the few bad loses this week. That could be good or bad but I’m gonna keep the positive vibes flowing and say I have a feeling he makes a good out of left field move that sends waves through the field tomorrow! JR has had his bumps(sometimes self inflicted mountains) for sure but he’s earned my faith this season.

Also have a weird feeling JS is gone tomorrow.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I never understood the "I won't use the ignore feature" stuff. You don't feel like you've lost a battle or anything when you take the garbage out, right? Same shit. Take the garbage out, your kitchen f*cking stinks.

It’s amusing how petty fans can be. Plus, who knows if they find the error of their way and become legitimate posters.

Also, I don’t understand having a forum for discussion and ignoring the viewpoints I disagree with. That ain’t a forum, that’s a vacuum.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Do we even need a tdl acquisition? Dumo Marino Bjugstad and Kahun returning are kind of like a tdl acquisition.

I don’t Bjugstad is even alive. Can’t hurt in adding. I’m being more and more persuaded to go big if it’s the right fit.

The way this team is playing doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll happen again next season. Live in the now!

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Haula
Vatrano
Granlund
Gustafsson
Vatanen
Foligno
Fast
Wood
Bennett
I want Namestnikov. Would seem to fit on our 3LW with McCann and Hornqvist. Can skate, has some size, has a little jam when he wants to and is somewhere between a 15/15 and a 20/20 offensive talent.

Reactions: Ryder71

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
It’s amusing how petty fans can be. Plus, who knows if they find the error of their way and become legitimate posters.

Also, I don’t understand having a forum for discussion and ignoring the viewpoints I disagree with. That ain’t a forum, that’s a vacuum.

This is a really good post

Reactions: Pens x

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Another thing Kingerski can be wrong about and then snidely diss HF while having a username here after.

Don’t think it’ll happen but I’d not be shocked if Murray did get traded if we got a great deal.

It is JR after all

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad