Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap Thread: Now Jack Johnson Free The Rest Doesn’t Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
If we get Glass, I'll change my avatar to the Fleury jersey I'll buy for myself

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
Everyone thinking JR could get something good from Vegas and they wouldn't be wrong. However, this is JR and he likes doing teams a solid.

Old man's going to say, hey, didn't we give you a second for Marc before? Okay let's do that again but you retain okay?

So we lose a pick and get him at $3.5.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Everyone thinking JR could get something good from Vegas and they wouldn't be wrong. However, this is JR and he likes doing teams a solid.

Old man's going to say, hey, didn't we give you a second for Marc before? Okay let's do that again but you retain okay?

So we lose a pick and get him at $3.5.

Live look at JR’s negotiations

200.gif

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Every player in our bottom six besides Jankowski and Rodrigues who I don’t believe are regulars at this point are good for 10 goals minimum.

And that isnt counting the goals Matheson will bring over what Schultz did recently. As well as Riikola if he is in there on bottom pair. So we will get more offense from our D regardless next year. Can add an extra 10 imo just with the difference between Math/Riiks and Schultz/JJ. Maybe Marino improves or at least stays at his pace he was at last year. In full season thats +10 goals. Add Letang's usual +10 goals. Only Petts and Dumo will have less than 5. We should have 3 over 10 , Riikola over 5 .

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Looks like MAF is going to either Carolina or Chi-town. Either way he will not be coming here. Thank God!

Reactions: ncm7772

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
And that isnt counting the goals Matheson will bring over what Schultz did recently. As well as Riikola if he is in there on bottom pair. So we will get more offense from our D regardless next year. Can add an extra 10 imo just with the difference between Math/Riiks and Schultz/JJ. Maybe Marino improves or at least stays at his pace he was at last year. In full season thats +10 goals. Add Letang's usual +10 goals. Only Petts and Dumo will have less than 5. We should have 3 over 10 , Riikola over 5 .
Can you set the bar any lower without touching the ground?

Reactions: Pens x
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad