Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap Thread: Now Jack Johnson Free The Rest Doesn’t Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Good lord Calgary massive over payment for Chris Tanev....no wonder JR did not sign any defenseman lol....

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Two years of Fleury at a minimal contract is something so can live with.

Assuming Edmonton is on his no trade, we are quite likely the only option left unless Carolina decided to jump in. JR could extort something valuable out of Vegas, but he likes fair deals, so expect Poulin for MAF.

Reactions: Lustaf

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
We got Satan and Fedostinko Stanley Cup and they scored huge goals for us.....I remember whining about it when Ray Shero signed them....

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
giphy.gif

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
We got Satan and Fedostinko Stanley Cup and they scored huge goals for us.....I remember whining about it when Ray Shero signed them....
And yet their pedigree and accomplishments at the NHL level far surpasses these two obi wan jabronis we signed today. They were world beaters compared to these two stiffs!

Reactions: Pens x

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Someone suggested this morning getting Vegas to give up Glass if they got desperate. That’s the one scenario where I’d be cool with bringing back Fleury. DeSmith+Sceviour for Glass and Fleury @50%

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Heyz Tommy Hanksi what is this here western movie yer a playin all about comins out this here Christmas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad