Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap - Bargain Bin Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNorthPenguin

Oct 25, 2019
I think 'reassess' means he's hunting bigger game than some people might appreciate and he'll look to secondary options if those primary options fall through.

The downside to that approach, of course, is that it means missing out on guys like DeMelo (but again the upside is that you stay in the bigger game hunt).
I would love that option if that were the case and that does make sense logically.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

The next game for the Devils, Stars, or Oilers against the Pens or Leafs is, I believe, the Pens and Devils in 3 weeks.

With the Rangers, I'm assuming it's local scout Rick Kehoe, who often is at Pens games.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
The next game for the Devils, Stars, or Oilers against the Pens or Leafs is, I believe, the Pens and Devils in 3 weeks.

With the Rangers, I'm assuming it's local scout Rick Kehoe, who often is at Pens games.

So what your telling me is that we're getting Palms? :vhappy:

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Carolina is probably stressing now with with most of the D gone. I wonder if they'll go hard after Vatanen/Gustafson now.

TheNorthPenguin

Oct 25, 2019
I really am curious how many more guys out there that haven't been mentioned are available. Still a bunch of teams that seemingly still need to react to moves that have already happened, along with other big guys looking to do more.

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
Not sure how to embed tweets, but Pagnotta is saying Devils have had discussions om Simmonds, Wood, Palmieri, Vatanen and others.
Go get Wood JR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad