Recalled/Assigned: Pirri the yoyo - Current Status :UP - WTF Is going on?

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Pirri was not used properly with the Rangers. They would put him on the 4th line and he had no one decent to play with. Prior to that season, he showed he could be at least a 40 point forward.

I have always like him. Its not just his shot. He can cycle the puck and is tenacious. I think his style of play fits in perfectly with how Vegas plays!

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
1st line
Pirri-Walnuts-Tuch
Patches-Eakin-Carrier
Nosek-PEB-Reaves

I know it seems crazy putting Patches on the 3rd line but to me, Pirri is what I had hoped Patches would be.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
1st line
2d line ( did this to set Pirri staying up in stone :laugh: )
Patches Eakin Zykov if he looks like he'll work with the line, Nosek if not (Dude is a PK wizard)
Carrier PEB Reaves
Lindy 13th forward, or Zykov
Thank you for your service, Carpy and Lindy or Zykov.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Pirri doesn't have to go through waivers, but Zykov does. Still, it's a dumb decision IMO.

So long, and thanks for all the goals.

Maybe tomorrow. Maybe some day.

Pirri would have to go through waivers after 3 more games played.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I would like to change my line preferences to the following:

1. Who cares
2. Who cares
3. Who cares
4. Who cares
13th Fwd. Who cares.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Unless there's something more here and he's coming right back up.

Way to show your guys that if you work hard and improve parts of your game they tell you to improve and make the most of an opportunity you will still be discarded when they can.

So long VGK ethos, I guess.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Hot streaks don't last forever. Have to keep his 3 remaining games available in case of injury but seems extremely likely he returns after trade deadline for good. He will get one way deal next year from someone if it's not VGK.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
GMGM is so overrated. I see some value in Carpenters defense but losing Lindberg would be ok with me. I'd be ok with losing Carpenter too for Pirri if I had to choose between the two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad