Recalled/Assigned: Pirri the yoyo - Current Status :UP - WTF Is going on?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Is patches now going to turn into a player that constantly gets injured?

If so, just trade him now.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Could be a maintenance day for Miller?
Possible but given that he left last game I'd say it's unlikely. As much as I am frustrated with Miller this year I'll take him over Merrill any day of the week. The dude looked bad even in practice. And I don't trust Turk to have any trust in Hunt.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Possible but given that he left last game I'd say it's unlikely. As much as I am frustrated with Miller this year I'll take him over Merrill any day of the week. The dude looked bad even in practice. And I don't trust Turk to have any trust in Hunt.
He returned to the game, didn't he?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
You guys have Nic Hague, why not call him up.
- why play trash like Merrill, makes no sense.

Hague is already better than half of your d-core.

Vegas has Bischoff and Whitecloud not to mention Hunt who are all better and more consistent than Merrill and maybe more NHL ready than Hague (Brannstrom is NHL ready but they seem determined not to give him a chance at forcing his way on the team) but for some reason Gallant keeps picking Merrill when someone is out of the lineup.

Reactions: derriko

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I didn’t catch the game but saw the box score. Outside of the goal, how was the board play, intensity, and defense?

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I didn’t catch the game but saw the box score. Outside of the goal, how was the board play, intensity, and defense?

I thought he played pretty well. He made a few nice plays with & without the puck. He also had a few one time opportunities that he either missed the net or didn't get good wood on. That's his bread & butter, so he needs to take advantage of them when he gets them if he wants to stick around.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Pirri sent back down to Chicago

Ken's also saying that it might just be saving some time on the waiver timeline.

He has to go through waivers again if he's on the NHL roster for 30 days, so this 3 day roster freeze might save him 10% of the time if he's sitting in Chicago instead of enjoying Christmas on the Vegas roster.

I've got a feeling we'll start to see some real moves after the new year.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Ken's also saying that it might just be saving some time on the waiver timeline.

He has to go through waivers again if he's on the NHL roster for 30 days, so this 3 day roster freeze might save him 10% of the time if he's sitting in Chicago instead of enjoying Christmas on the Vegas roster.

How many are currently on the “active roster” 22?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

If Patches can play then he's going to be a tough draw in. The third line is becoming almost exclusively a keep the game level group that gets passed over when the team is behind in the third. Pirri really doesn't fit that role. While he might score more than Nosek or Carpy, he's not going to shut down others or play the PK.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So did Sin Bin get it wrong and did they not activate Patches from IR? Or did Miller go on IR? because otherwise he would be our 24th player?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad