Pierre McGuire Venting Area Thread

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
I actually didn’t mind him at first in 2005-06 but then it just got old and annoying after a few years telling how some random player with a few hits is a monster. He was unbearable and honesty borderline creepy during world jrs and draft talking about how hard these kids body look...

He definitely knows the game and knows his stuff but he seems like one those guys that has to constantly repeat himself even though he’s right. Kinda reminds me of a less creepy Joe Rogan during UFC fights.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
That “big stick” comment will live forever. Broadcasting in the states it helps too be annoying and controversial like Stephen A Smith
Turn down off the volume like I do you if don’t want to listen

Draicycle

Nov 21, 2019
Ever since the World Juniors when Ebs scored against the Russkies with 5 secs left, and he was doing the game, he's irritated the F out of me. Annoying and mute worthy.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Shout out to Pierre for working in Crosby's Golden Goal and Canada beating the US at the 2010 Olympics on Hockey Day in America.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Wake me up when you find another analyst willing to go these lengths to ask you a stupid question about one of your junior hockey teammates and how it shaped who you are today.
NH7J2Pj.jpg

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
The “chemistry” between Forslund and Pierre was weird yesterday, Forslund basically ignoring him a lot which I don’t blame him

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Ever since the World Juniors when Ebs scored against the Russkies with 5 secs left, and he was doing the game, he's irritated the F out of me. Annoying and mute worthy.

Every good broadcaster worth his salt, should be well aware of when to keep your mouth shut and let the fans tell the story.

Even after all these years, Pierre still hasn't figured this out.

Dude just loves hearing himself talk....and what's worse is that he thinks we do, too. :help:

Zap Rowsdower

Sep 10, 2019
His obsession with saying where every player is from and saying what highschool/junior/college team they played on is getting out of control. It used to be once in a while but now it's every f'n time. :mad:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00