Phoenix Coyotes Lounge VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So someone left the same pair of elbow pads in the same exact spot three weekends in a row in the referee room at this one rink I go to.

Am I a terrible person for just taking them since I needed a new pair?

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
So someone left the same pair of elbow pads in the same exact spot three weekends in a row in the referee room at this one rink I go to.

Am I a terrible person for just taking them since I needed a new pair?

The person didn't care enough about them. If they did care those pads would have not sat for three weeks. I think you will provide those elbow pads with a loving home.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
McEichel.com is looking for writers for each team for their website. I sent them an email and got a reply :)
Isn't this one of those URL's that won't make sense in 9 months?

Whatever. I wish you the best of luck in your writing and HIGHLY encourage you to treat your column much like the Edmonton Oilers treat their regular season schedule. Disappointment with Vermette's two-way game. High praise for the subtleties of Chipchura and Klinkhammer. Shopping OEL and wondering aloud why Moss only got a 1-year deal. Oh, the possibilities ...

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Isn't this one of those URL's that won't make sense in 9 months?

Whatever. I wish you the best of luck in your writing and HIGHLY encourage you to treat your column much like the Edmonton Oilers treat their regular season schedule. Disappointment with Vermette's two-way game. High praise for the subtleties of Chipchura and Klinkhammer. Shopping OEL and wondering aloud why Moss only got a 1-year deal. Oh, the possibilities ...

Anything to get views right? Here is my first article

http://www.mceichel.com/2014/11/29/arizona-coyotes1st-quarter-season-recap/

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
There is an editor, I can fix whatever is bothering you at this moment. :)

Here's what I see:

scored via comity. -- committee

Dave Tippets -- Tippet's

can this teams -- team's

injured that game. Leading to -- (This needs to be one sentence. The game against Edmonton where he scored and got hurt was not his NHL debut.)

also bring a descent -- decent

I liked the "two weeks" reference at the end.

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Here's what I see:

scored via comity. -- committee

Dave Tippets -- Tippet's

can this teams -- team's

injured that game. Leading to -- (This needs to be one sentence. The game against Edmonton where he scored and got hurt was not his NHL debut.)

also bring a descent -- decent

I liked the "two weeks" reference at the end.

Thanks. I will correct it. :)

You can expect 2 to 3 terrible posts from me a week

Last edited:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Auburn should be up so much more. They've been inside the 10 three times and only came out with field goals. I hope Alabama loses so bad.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I wanted Alabama to lose too but when Auburn rolled up 400 yards of offense in the first half alone only to come away with a 5 point lead, I knew they were in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad