Phoenix Coyotes Lounge VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Debating going to a Dbacks game tomorrow, because I got offered free tickets. Then again, I really need to study. Tough call.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Debating going to a Dbacks game tomorrow, because I got offered free tickets. Then again, I really need to study. Tough call.

Study drunk. Just make sure you are still drunk when you take the exam. Otherwise it won't work. Have to be in the same state of mind.

Do not take my advice. Ever.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Remember when the internet looked like this? And sites all had music playing?

ku-xlarge.gif

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ

ku-xlarge.gif
I used to get paid about $35 an hour to create crap like that and it would take me hours to create it too! haha In my defense my site designs weren't that awful but I still think it's funny people would hand over a dumb kid that much money for something so insanely simple!

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
CC96, I'm a Diamondbacks fan, but study and dominate whatever you are studying for. The Diamondbacks suck this year. You will be disappointed if you go to the game.

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe

Those sites were awful. Some..like that one should have had a seizure warning..Web developers still can't get away from putting so much crap on a web page. Even with flash and HTML 5 they still put so much crap that webpages load slowly or don't function as well as they should..The University of Phoenix ecampus recently updated and it is awful...but hey it looks better.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
CC96, I'm a Diamondbacks fan, but study and dominate whatever you are studying for. The Diamondbacks suck this year. You will be disappointed if you go to the game.

That's what I was thinking waffle. I went to a game with some free tickets earlier this year, and we lost 7-0 (of course the next night when I wasn't there, they won 18-7), haha.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
The MIDIs. Oh Christ, the MIDIs.
Kill it with fire.

I distinctly remember a friend introducing me to a website that would stream MIDI's of popular songs.

And me thinking it was awesome.

This was way, way pre-Napster.

Ugh, I'm old.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Those sites were awful. Some..like that one should have had a seizure warning..Web developers still can't get away from putting so much crap on a web page. Even with flash and HTML 5 they still put so much crap that webpages load slowly or don't function as well as they should..The University of Phoenix ecampus recently updated and it is awful...but hey it looks better.

The crap that people put on their MySpace pages was horrible.

I think that site was a cancer risk, I swear.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Yech. Opening night against the Jets. I'm giving my tix away to the kids next door. Last time they opened here the Jets fans were less than nice people. I can do without them.

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Yech. Opening night against the Jets. I'm giving my tix away to the kids next door. Last time they opened here the Jets fans were less than nice people. I can do without them.

If they don't want them..I would be more than happy to take them off your hands :)

I don't mind trash talking visiting Canadians..They have their passports and stuff to worry about so they wouldn't risk it fighting or being disorderly. Also, that would never happen because they are so nice...

polite-canadian.jpg

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
If they don't want them..I would be more than happy to take them off your hands :)

I don't mind trash talking visiting Canadians..They have their passports and stuff to worry about so they wouldn't risk it fighting or being disorderly. Also, that would never happen because they are so nice...

polite-canadian.jpg

Sorry, already given to hockey crazed 10 yr old and his mom. Maybe next time I missed a game. I miss one or two a season.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know the $ amount with the tv deal? I know I could buy a season ticket for less than $1k. Gate sales aren't going to produce a profit....

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

polite-canadian.jpg

Every team has its share of good and bad fans. I know that lots of Coyotes Fans as well still have lots of resentment towards those in the hockey world(primarily where hockey is king or in these so called traditional hockey markets) who take shots at us, our market, our location, and wish for us to lose our team to this day. However, I'm 1 of those individuals where I can't stand those in hockey would(or in other sports for that matter) who have become what they loathe more.

I've come to hate the bad apples in the Kings and Predators Fanbase more for example because they have become what they loathe. The reason why is because of this trend that continues in sports where the moment things are starting to go right for the fans of any 1 team(winning product, attendance spike, sellout streak, etc) these same individuals get this idea in this head that their team and the market they play in is exactly that of the Toronto Maple Leafs and they start taking blind shots at anyone.

Going back to the 2012 playoffs, you had fans(though not all) from both the Kings and Predators Fanbase who started **** with is by firing the same kinds of shots at us that they don't like from those who are often labeled as "relocationists" and these same kinds of shots still happen to this day. Yet, who was on their side anytime these "relocationists" took shots at them? It was us! When Nashville was on the threat of relocation, who was on their side? It was us! Yet none of those individuals appreciate what we have done for them as a result of these blind shots still being made.

With that being said, no matter who shows up to our building, as we shouldn't put up with any of the garbage coming from any of the bad apples we should also take time to try and associate more with the good apples in any visiting jersey. Just because someone is wearing a jersey of a team we really don't like, that doesn't me that specific individual is one of these so called relocationists or those who have become when they loathe in these relocationists.

AveryLanche15

Jul 27, 2009
Coyotes Jersey

Would anyone know anyone willing to unload, sell or trade for a current Coyotes jersey size large?

Thanks!!!

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong section.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Would anyone know anyone willing to unload, sell or trade for a current Coyotes jersey size large?

Thanks!!!

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong section.

I've got a away (red) authentic Vrbata jersey I'd offload

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I almost never have any 'celebrity' sightings, given that I live in the SE valley and rarely go out anywhere, but I just saw a guy up at Scottsdale Quarter this evening that was either Taylor Pyatt, or someone who looked an awful lot like Taylor Pyatt (but I thought "if I was Taylor Pyatt, why would I come here in June?")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->