Coyotes Bandwagon
I officiated 46 games in the month of November. :O

kenny-powers-dollarbills.gif

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Did it not have tomatoes on it? Because, if someone gave me a sandwich with no tomatoes, I would be so mad I might react by hitting someone in the face with it.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
So I was at my second job (I cater healthy food to business parks so they don't have to eat fast food every day) and I went to this business called New American. I guess it's some kind of home loan place. I don't know. Anyway, I sold a man a turkey sub sandwich that had lettuce, tomato, honey roasted turkey, and avocado. The guy asked me "is this a healthy sandwich?" To which I replied "Yes sir." He buys the 5 dollar sub and heads upstairs back to his office. I get rushed with people buying food, and next thing I know, I get my ****ing clock CLEANED by said sandwich. I was at work so I had keep my composure, so I look around and calmly ask "...why?"

Then I see him. Mad as hell looking down on me from the middle of the staircase. "THAT SANDWICH HAD AVOCADO ON IT, YOU TRYNNA KILL ME BOY?!" Or something like that. I just responded "how would an avocado kill you sir?"
"I'M ALLERGIC!"

Like I knew that? The sandwich is wrapped in saran wrap so you can CLEARLY SEE THE AVOCADO PERTRUDING OUT OF THE SANDWICH, and if that wasn't good enough, the sanwich has a label on it CLEARLY MARKING THE INGREDIENTS.

I remained very calm though, very unlike me. I was proud. Even offered him a full refund and said I would not report the sandwich tossing. He seemed very embarrassed and went back up to his office, not accepting any of my offers for a refund. I was very proud of myself. Must've been good karma because it kind of, in a way, helped me get a phone number out of it :nod:

Lol you guys are mean, man :laugh: I explained all of my situations in detail to you guys and even provided pictures! Thought we were friends, yo. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad