Phoenix Coyotes Lounge VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You'd have to hit the usual food and drink stands at the arena unless someone is catering the suite. I'd hit Chipotle.

Yeah, it seems like a team-run "suite to hand out free tickets to complaining fans" suite so I doubt there will be any catering.

Chipotle it is!

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
I am going to the Coyotes @ Sharks game tomorrow and will be repping my Coyotes jersey in San Jose. Should I make a sign or something? I can't think of anything fun to write.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I am going to the Coyotes @ Sharks game tomorrow and will be repping my Coyotes jersey in San Jose. Should I make a sign or something? I can't think of anything fun to write.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm always tempted to bring a sign but I can never think of something good to put on it.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
You should have access to Club South or whatever it is as well. The one I was in a few years back, the seats are big and only sit next to one person since there is a large armrest/table between you and the next seat.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm always tempted to bring a sign but I can never think of something good to put on it.

look a few posts above. You have your answer. #Morris4Norris.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Just saw the Mike Smith Papa John's commercial before the start of the 4th quarter of the Florida - Georgia game on CBS. That's not a cheap buy. I like it.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Just saw the Mike Smith Papa John's commercial before the start of the 4th quarter of the Florida - Georgia game on CBS. That's not a cheap buy. I like it.

I think Papa Johns has many different variations of that commercial featuring local athletes and runs them in their designated markets.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I get into way too much trouble out there on the main bot ads when it comes to the coyotes. I'm just gonna stick around in our forum for a bit, haha.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I think Papa Johns has many different variations of that commercial featuring local athletes and runs them in their designated markets.

Of course. That Papa John's thought the Coyotes brand strong enough to sell more PJ pizzas to a large local audience rather than running one their national commercials in that spot is what impressed me. Either run in that spot would cost the same.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Any idea why for Game 10 versus the Tampa Bay Lightning the upper deck ends are already sold out on Ticketmaster? Is this an experiment to get fans to buy lower bowl?

Last edited:

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Any idea why for Game 10 versus the Tampa Bay Lightning the upper deck ends are already sold out on Ticketmaster? Is this an experiment to get fans to buy lower bowl?

David_Duchovny___Trust_no_one_by_PascalWagler.png

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Well, brought back the Vermette avatar. If he starts playing like doodoo.. well..

Rutkowski

Jul 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
In my Be A GM in NHL14 I traded for Whitney in my first season and reunited him with the Czechs and promptly shot the OT winner in game 5 of the SCF I was leading with 3-1 against Toronto bringing the Cup to Arizona and then retired the same summer.

So yeah, let's hope for a return of that, eh?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
It's the first Buck Bash. People want cheap tix and cheap beer.
Never heard of this, but I like it. Website says hotdogs, soda and "more," but if beer is part of "more," BOFFO!

I've always said, "just meet us halfway" on food and stuff at games.

If beer is $11, I'm buying zero, and I'm slamming about 4 shots of scotch in the parking lot and I'm riding that buzz until it wears off about the second intermission.

If beer is $4, I'm buying three, and I don't need to pre-game in the parking lot.

Profit on $11 beers is $0 (if I DID buy one, profit is $10.25). Result: your fans hate you.
Profit on 3x $4 beers is $9.75, and because I'm buying three, I'm more likely to indulge on some food to wash it down. Result: your fans are happy.

This is a good promo, and I wish some smart guys would look at the economics / profit margins of it and do it more often. The D-Backs have a super-cheap menu (hotdogs, small sodas, etc) every game, and it's great.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Never heard of this, but I like it. Website says hotdogs, soda and "more," but if beer is part of "more," BOFFO!

I've always said, "just meet us halfway" on food and stuff at games.

If beer is $11, I'm buying zero, and I'm slamming about 4 shots of scotch in the parking lot and I'm riding that buzz until it wears off about the second intermission.

If beer is $4, I'm buying three, and I don't need to pre-game in the parking lot.

Profit on $11 beers is $0 (if I DID buy one, profit is $10.25). Result: your fans hate you.
Profit on 3x $4 beers is $9.75, and because I'm buying three, I'm more likely to indulge on some food to wash it down. Result: your fans are happy.

This is a good promo, and I wish some smart guys would look at the economics / profit margins of it and do it more often. The D-Backs have a super-cheap menu (hotdogs, small sodas, etc) every game, and it's great.

I'm in your boat, I usually just slam a few of something in the parking lot before I head into the game. If I take the light rail to a suns or diamondbacks game, I'll usually have a little something mixed with another something that looks like a normal drink but really is not.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
I totally agree with you ck26 and that is the reason why I've only bought from concessions two times out of about 50 games I've been to at Jobbing.com.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I'd feel awkward going there alone.

Why? Just go and enjoy some good hockey. I guess people are different though. I don't mind doing things alone. Hell, I am planning a trip to NYC by myself. Just gonna the it all in on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad