Phoenix Coyotes Lounge VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
If you're in Tricia's seat, don't be alarmed if a guy wearing swim trunks and a Dave Moss jersey comes by at first intermission and strikes up conversation ...

Or if somebody who is only known by the nickname "banana sandwiches" gets drunk and starts screaming random, vague encouragements to the players like "yeah, do it" and "come on, go!"

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Mike Johnson on NHL Network chose Phoenix as the 4th best team in the league right now. Good on him.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
For the record, that person is not me.

I'm still trying to get her to register on HF with the username Banana Sandwiches.

Not working so far. She's too busy spamming Tumblr all day to have any time for HF.

I should register the name for her and just tell her what the password is.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Half the time I go to a Coyotes game I go alone, because the Student Rush program is awesome. Then again, I haven't been able to take advantage of any this season because of work or class on eligible nights. So yeah, I'd gladly take TM's ticket... except that I'm working tomorrow night.

Any of you regularly sit in 229?

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I've never had an issue going to a hockey game alone. Then again, I moved down here not really knowing anyone. The few people that I do know, they don't really like hockey. They would prefer to go to a Suns game if a sporting event came up. But I love hockey, and I love the Coyotes. I met a couple season ticket holders, so they usually get me tickets if I ask. It's cheaper going through a season ticket holder than buying them randomly on your own through stubhub and such.

More than likely if everything falls in place at this job I'm at, I'll be getting a seat in the upper bowl next season. I usually sit lower bowl, but fresh out of college with a new job, can't be going out and blowing money right away. Good thing about that is I can get a cheaper ticket for a friend, and I'm sure there will be places we can sit together, but yeah I usually stand at the rail on some games also. I have no problems doing that, it's still a great view.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
He has it set so you can't see if he is online or not..

Hell I will make one of I have to, let's just get one up.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Go ahead and make it if you wanna get it going. Otherwise you might get one of my GDTs which are immensely entertaining

I Copy paste the box score from NHL.com

:snide:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Random question, figured it's best in this thread. Are you allowed to enter and then re-enter the stadium? I figured it would be pretty cool to have a Mike Smith bobblehead to have on my work desk. The only Coyotes thing I have is a rally towel hanging on my wall.

Oh well, with a move to permanent I will figure I could get a random thing every other month or so and sooner or later I'll have a nice collection of sorts. And if I get season tickets, I can make sure I'm there early enough to get the promotional items they have.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
Are you allowed to enter and then re-enter the stadium?
Possibly. The problem is that as soon as you realize you're in the arena, you can't say when you went in, whether or not you're about to leave, or whether reality as we know it is just a hologram projected by the event horizon of a black hole.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Parking on game day. I can't seem to find parking passes through Ticektmaster for the game tomorrow. Is it going to be an issue if I wind up going to Lot Y and trying to pay cash? I know that buying through ticketmaster ahead of time allows for guaranteed parking in the lot, but I'd imagine they would open up the left side of that lot once the right side fills up no? There are a ton of parking spaces over there, but I don't want to show up and not be able to park there.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Parking on game day. I can't seem to find parking passes through Ticektmaster for the game tomorrow. Is it going to be an issue if I wind up going to Lot Y and trying to pay cash? I know that buying through ticketmaster ahead of time allows for guaranteed parking in the lot, but I'd imagine they would open up the left side of that lot once the right side fills up no? There are a ton of parking spaces over there, but I don't want to show up and not be able to park there.

Lot Y is where I always park and I've never had any issues getting in, even on sold out opening night. Though, I do typically arrive 1 hour before puck drop.

I always pay cash. No issues with it.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona

Park east of the AMC theater. It's free, close to the arena and never fills up. We have a parking pass all season for Lot J, which we never use. We just park next to the movie theater.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Park east of the AMC theater. It's free, close to the arena and never fills up. We have a parking pass all season for Lot J, which we never use. We just park next to the movie theater.

I'm already getting discounted tickets, I don't mind pumping out an extra $10 to help support the team if I can. But this is good to know for future reference. Do they have security or anything in that lot by the way? I mean, I'll be walking from there with my Coyotes jersey on.

And Rebranded Fan, thank you for the link. It shouldn't be that difficult to find the page to buy parking IMO! I was searching phoenixcoyotes.com and ticketmaster. I did find parking for the Predators game coming up, but it didn't list tomorrow's game for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad