Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
gifs_09.gif

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Looked at my ticket management page for the game on the 22nd where they gave two free tickets to STH's. They're in 105. My regular seat is in 214. :facepalm:

I wonder if I can call my rep and somehow exchange them for any 3 seats that are together in the arena. Don't care which section as long as I'm not charged for it.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Add me on Xbox of you ever want to play GTA or NHL.

GT is Goyotesgo.

AndrewDonut, I saw you online tonight and I tried driving over to you but you logged off before I got there :(

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Add me on Xbox of you ever want to play GTA or NHL.

GT is Goyotesgo.

AndrewDonut, I saw you online tonight and I tried driving over to you but you logged off before I got there :(
Oh? Hah I probably would have driven off as fast and far away from you as possible. I just assume people who get near me want to kill me... does dying in free roam still lose you cash? I'm not sure what was changed with that last patch.

All I've been doing lately is races (often annoying, but quick and easy money), a few missions, and stealing + selling cars in free roam. Gained about 45k in a couple hours tonight :nod:

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Oh? Hah I probably would have driven off as fast and far away from you as possible. I just assume people who get near me want to kill me... does dying in free roam still lose you cash? I'm not sure what was changed with that last patch.

All I've been doing lately is races (often annoying, but quick and easy money), a few missions, and stealing + selling cars in free roam. Gained about 45k in a couple hours tonight :nod:

Thats all good bro. I tried calling your name with the mic but I think you had to be in my party in order to hear me?
Anyways, if you ever see me Dont be alarmed. My username has Yotes in it so I shouldn't be too hard to notice.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
November 10th, NASCAR race. I don't like NASCAR but I love the idea of being drunk in the sun all day. Any fans? Anyone going?

And who is the hot chick in the gif? Kinda looks like Barbara Palvin. Kinda.

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
November 10th, NASCAR race. I don't like NASCAR but I love the idea of being drunk in the sun all day. Any fans? Anyone going?

And who is the hot chick in the gif? Kinda looks like Barbara Palvin. Kinda.

Who is Barbara Palvin?

Nevermind I looked her up rrawrr

Last edited:

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Just got back from the movies. I watched Captain Phillips, starting Tom Hanks.

I must say, it's probably one of my all-time favorites. I will probably go see it again sometime this week. Yeah, it's that good. Incredible acting and extremely intense the entire movie.

I highly recommend you guys go see it.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona

I must say, it's probably one of my all-time favorites. I will probably go see it again sometime this week. Yeah, it's that good. Incredible acting and extremely intense the entire movie.

The trailer is solid, and Hanks and Greengrass usually deliver good stuff (I've liked some of Henry Jackman's music too).

Did I read in the Gravity thread that you didn't especially like that movie? How about Rush, did you check that one out? Gravity and Rush (in order) are probably my favorites of the year so far. Although there would be some use in seeing a list of all that I've seen since January...

KG

Sep 23, 2010

Thanks man. I will check it out this weekend

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
Looked at my ticket management page for the game on the 22nd where they gave two free tickets to STH's. They're in 105. My regular seat is in 214. :facepalm:

I wonder if I can call my rep and somehow exchange them for any 3 seats that are together in the arena. Don't care which section as long as I'm not charged for it.

Wow I forgot to look where my extras are until I saw your post. I had assumed they'd be upstairs near my 207 ones. They gave me 2 in 107 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->