GDT: Philly vs. Blues | 7pm CST ESPN+ & Hulu

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Blues need to find that never quit mentality from earlier in the season when they were the league leaders of comeback wins

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
But the terrible defense in front of him gets free passes from people like you.
Who are people like me? I’m exaggerating, sure, but JB is simply not good and hasn’t been good for a while. He needs to get his sh** together.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Gonna lose to a team who has not won a road game in 2022, lmao. serves coach right for starting Binner.

ONCE AGAIN, he has no business starting unless its B2B's and quite honestly, he needs to be sent to the AHL to work on his game. The only chance he has at saving his career here is to work on his game in the minors. You cannot afford this guy to continue to spin his wheels and shit out 4+ GA every start while you are fighting for a playoff spot.

This team does not play hard for Binner because they know he will let them down by letting in swiss cheese even if they do play hard in front of him.

STOP FEEDING HIM STARTS.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Gonna lose to a team who has not won a road game in 2022, lmao. serves coach right for starting Binner.

ONCE AGAIN, he has no business starting unless its B2B's and quite honestly, he needs to be sent to the AHL to work on his game. The only chance he has at saving his career here is to work on his game in the minors. You cannot afford this guy to continue to spin his wheels and shit out 4+ GA every start while you are fighting for a playoff spot.

This team does not play hard for Binner because they know he will let them down by letting in swiss cheese even if they do play hard in front of him.

STOP FEEDING HIM STARTS.

It's ridiculous that you think Binnington is to blame for this. This entire team played like a dumpster fire but you somehow want to blame one single f***ing person.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

STOP FEEDING HIM STARTS.
He's had 11 starts in 30 games since January 1st. Not exactly sure how that's feeding him starts. But whatever dude.

Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
It's ridiculous that you think Binnington is to blame for this. This entire team played like a dumpster fire but you somehow want to blame one single f***ing person.
Its funny how every other goalie is able to perform at a high level in front of the same team, yet somehow Binner is LUCKY to have a game where he allows less than 4 goals against.

The guy is flat out BRUTAL this season and has no business playing in the NHL right now. This is 100x worse than when Elliott got sent down in like 2013, where he worked on his game and came back and started the playoffs for us.

I have NO IDEA why Binner is not in the minors working on his game. Sitting his ass on the bench and letting him rot then feeding him a start and watching him implode is not the answer.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Perfect example of a 21-22 Blues game. Playing to the level of the competition(in this case, terrible) and getting horrific goaltending. Army’s gotta find a way out of Binnington’s contract, but I have no idea how he is going to pull that off.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Perfect example of a 21-22 Blues game. Playing to the level of the competition(in this case, terrible) and getting horrific goaltending. Army’s gotta find a way out of Binnington’s contract, but I have no idea how he is going to pull that off.
I remember us having the same feeling about the Lehtera contract and he turned that into Brayden Schenn. I have a sneaking feeling he's going to turn Binner into Sanheim or Provorov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad