GDT: Philly vs. Blues | 7pm CST ESPN+ & Hulu

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I just don’t know anymore. Do we need defenders who can skate the puck out, or do we need physical defenders who can defend and clear the crease? I just don’t know anymore.
The team needs to show up and play a full game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Carolina Blues

May 27, 2019
This ESPN HULU crap is getting old... I know its only 4-5 games a year, but I pay a lot for the center ice package and look forward to my time watching the Blues. Getting locked out is frustrating.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
This ESPN HULU crap is getting old... I know its only 4-5 games a year, but I pay a lot for the center ice package and look forward to my time watching the Blues. Getting locked out is frustrating.
You should get ESPN+ instead of center ice. Can watch all the games for like $7 per month.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
You should get ESPN+ instead of center ice. Can watch all the games for like $7 per month.
Its not that much difference in cost, since Center Ice was reduced by half (if you add up those $7 months). I also prefer Center Ice (but dammit I have BOTH this year due to travel). The stream for ESPN+ was terrible for the last game. And I have Hulu too, but was unable to locate the game. That has happened with every Hulu game...I don't really understand what the problem was.

My preference is to set the DVR, let the games record, and watch at my leisure. I can pause, rewind and enjoy a good picture on my big TV. ESPN+ doesn't let me do that, and sometimes I get stuck listening to a broadcast team I don't want to watch.

Why can't I subscribe to a service that gives me access to all the games? Even ESPN doesn't show them all (like the TNT games).

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Big Chief fan but this team has been identityless for much of the year and that becomes an indictment on the Coach at some point. I'm aware we don't have an All-World D core but the lack of any sort of defensive structure from period to period much less game to game is hard to watch.
Identityless like the 2018 Dallas Stars were? Just sayin. That wasn't Berube's fault lol.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Its not that much difference in cost, since Center Ice was reduced by half (if you add up those $7 months). I also prefer Center Ice (but dammit I have BOTH this year due to travel). The stream for ESPN+ was terrible for the last game. And I have Hulu too, but was unable to locate the game. That has happened with every Hulu game...I don't really understand what the problem was.

My preference is to set the DVR, let the games record, and watch at my leisure. I can pause, rewind and enjoy a good picture on my big TV. ESPN+ doesn't let me do that, and sometimes I get stuck listening to a broadcast team I don't want to watch.

Why can't I subscribe to a service that gives me access to all the games? Even ESPN doesn't show them all (like the TNT games).
I actually preferred nhl.tv because it let you go back and watch any game whenever. I don’t think ESPN+ does (if someone knows otherwise please let me know). But I also paid like $200 for it so..

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad