OT: Phillies: I'm Starting To Think Our Bank Accounts Are Frozen: Offseason Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
Somebody tweeted that it was a doctor on that flight. lol

Well good. Send the doctor.

tenor.gif

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
some nba players are paid 40 mill a year to play half as many games. ITs a good time to be alive.

With grad school and college loans, a mortgage to pay... I find it hard to find sympathy for these guys, especially with how expensive it is for me to be an out of market Philadelphia fan living 45 min away in NJ.

Reactions: kelmitchell

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Somebody tweeted that it was a doctor on that flight. lol

Theresd a high probability that its nothing, but the previous flight path for that plane was two days earlier from clearwater to vegas. Could be a doctor enjoying a weekend in Vegas or could be execs going to hammer details...

To be fair - ive not been following the situation at all, and thi is all baseless speculation. Saw it on twitter and figured id pass it along for everyone to dissect.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Gee. What a surprise. Nothing happening still. Temper your expectations people. There is no guarantee he is coming here still.

Reactions: Jray42

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Zolecki just wrote that this hype about people working on an off day was BS, it's just interns to answer phones. Everybody still has off.

This situation is never ending.

Reactions: Jray42

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Loved the theory today that a limo service was scheduled for the Phillies event scheduler or some shit for Wednesday. The limo driver will be on call all day other little stupid tid bits. People really just want to make shit up to get there name heard on the radio.

Heard in on WIP

Reactions: Rebels57

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Loved the theory today that a limo service was scheduled for the Phillies event scheduler or some **** for Wednesday. The limo driver will be on call all day other little stupid tid bits. People really just want to make **** up to get there name heard on the radio.

Heard in on WIP

I just saw Bryce Harper looking at schools for his kids in South Jersey.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I found your problem.
Most listened to radio station in Philly.

Seems a lot of have problems. The callers are hilarious though. I’m not sure why they even allow some to talk on the radio. Some guy started making a comment about something sliding down a woman’s throat and he got the mute button pretty quickly lol

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I do like the Phillies' chances of making the postseason if they sign Harper.

Segura over Kingery is worth +5 wins alone. McCutcheon, Realmuto are serious upgrades. I think Kapler will be better, and I don't even think he was bad last year. Herrera will probably be better.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017

the media is really starting to get on my nerves, as some point there has to be some restrictions on what to put out or not put out because it's unprofessional until the players actually sign on the dotted line then report it. this is nothing but childish games because they want to hype up fans and it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad