OT: Phillies: I'm Starting To Think Our Bank Accounts Are Frozen: Offseason Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

giphy.webp

Once again, ABSOLUTELY nothing new. Just looking for those retweets.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
How many times this offseason have we been told he's signing today/tomorrow or the deal is close or the deal is already done they're just meeting to talk about some stuff?
Good point. I imagine if you were a journalist and you had information you would not do anything with it, or are you suggesting that all the tweets have been 100% made up lies by journalists?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Good point. I imagine if you were a journalist and you had information you would not do anything with it, or are you suggesting that all the tweets have been 100% made up lies by journalists?

If it wasn’t confirmed with a solid source/multiple sources, no I would not do anything with it but I’m old school.

I’m not into 2019 journalism and how it’s handled.

Report facts, not theories for page clicks.

Reactions: Rebels57 and Jray42

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
If it wasn’t confirmed with a solid source/multiple sources, no I would not do anything with it but I’m old school.

But again these people are either making it up or getting it from sources. It has to be one or the other.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia

I have it on good authority that Harper will, in fact, sign with an MLB team. Sources say it’s likely to be in 2019, but nothing confirmed yet and waiting till 2020 is still possible. Talks are heating up, but I don’t know where. Remember, you heard it here first. J4.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
just hope it will finally be over with one way or the other...but if he is a Phillie..its massive for them from a asses in seats standpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad