OT: Phillies: I'm Starting To Think Our Bank Accounts Are Frozen: Offseason Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
That's an excellent job from the front office convincing ownership to move the timetable up a year. Tough sell to make.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Well, that means Boras is gonna use that for leverage. Maybe Bryce will actually sign soon. Like, for real this time

XDevilBoiX

Jan 29, 2011
[QUOTE="C’mon Phillies, get it done

Machado 10yrs 300mil
Harper 10yrs 350mil[/QUOTE]

I posted this a while back, can’t believe Phillies didn’t offer that for Machado if they ranked him higher than Harper. 350 is what it’s gonna take to get Harper

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
I still think they only want to spend on one of them, baseless speculation on my part (like many of the verified twitter people), but if they didn't want to beat that Machado deal then maybe they're confident on Harper.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I still think they only want to spend on one of them, baseless speculation on my part (like many of the verified twitter people), but if they didn't want to beat that Machado deal then maybe they're confident on Harper.

I'll only believe you if you move the words around the slightest bit and post the same thing in an hour or two.

Reactions: Schwarbomb

XDevilBoiX

Jan 29, 2011
Machado opt out after 5th year, not a bad deal at all.

Phillies better get Harper or I’m done with their cheap asses.

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad