OT: Philadelphia Phillies: We Still Have A Guy Named MacPhail In The Front Office...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Poverty franchise gonna poverty franchise.

This franchise always will be cheapskates. They just fooled us for a few years in the late 2000’s.

They are who we thought they were.
Try being a Reds fan...

Unless today's trade signals going all in with Lorenzen being a two way player OF/Closer it's down to the basement with the Pirates again for a decade.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
My grandfather has told me some great Dick Allen stories over the years.

I remember reading in the newspaper (The Evening Bulletin) the day after a game how balls he hit wound up across the street from Connie Mack. I went to his first game back with the Phillies at the Vet. He was pretty much done at that point.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
read that LHP Damon Jones is hitting 99, man if he ever gets his control in check he could be sick. Will be interesting to see if he makes his debut at some point next season as they will need some lefties out of the pen to go with JoJo and Ranger who I believe I read is doing well currently along with Rosso who I like what i've seen from him despite how badly it went for him in his 1st year in the majors.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Eo5j4cYW4AAe5oQ

:laugh:

They're the Spaceballs Fast Forwarding bit come to life.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
This team has no clue. I don’t know how you watch the teams that are consistently in the playoffs and how they operate and go yeah, I want that. I guess all of the mouth breathers that call into WIP and complain about aNaLyTiCs will be happy though.

Great song. Madden 05.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeahhhh...i'm fully checked out now.

Great job Middleton, you incompetent f***.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Is Dumbo good? Do we want him?

he's won so there's that, he's not shy about trading prospects but for the phillies that shouldn't be a big deal since they can't draft or develop for shit. They have one of the worst rated farm systems, so i don't know what he'll do but can't be much worse then trading a possible #1 in Sixto for losing seasons with Realmuto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad