OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Sometimes Ball Go Boom And Sometimes It Don’t (NL Champs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I'm watching this Pirates-Yankee's game...dunno who these announcers are..or what team they do it for..but man they are brutal

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
He also wouldn't have been invited to Spring Training.

"We're happy to have Kyle Gibson back -- he's a glue guy. He's a guy you root for, he's a great teammate. One of the best conditioned athletes we have. Came into Spring Training in tremendous shape. And is just one willing guy. Philly, the city, how we want to play, the culture we want to build, he fits it."

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
You're a real friend.
i'm here for ya bro...

but if you want what my gut tells me as to why not to...i have this weird feeling they will take a slight step back...they'll be fun to watch but just have a feeling the magical run last year will come up short some how...course thats just the philly fan in me lol

Reactions: DancingPanther

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I think they'll win more games this year, but repeating that playoff run is unlikely.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Went down to Spring Training. Can notice a big difference with the pitch clock. I think it'll be great for watching games on TV, but it does give you less time at the ballpark. Took a lap around the stadium and missed like 2 innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad