OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Sometimes Ball Go Boom And Sometimes It Don’t (NL Champs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
who is this on TV today? Ben and someone i do not recognize
5KItWq9.jpeg

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
lol sorry..don't listen via radio..though i think that may change this year..honestly if i could..i would mute all announcers and just listen to field/crowd sounds
I like watching the Olympic streaming feeds where you can just watch the event and all you get are the mic with the athletes/crowd noise and no actual announcer.

It's 2023. There's tons of streaming options, and apps. You should be able to watch these games and just 'click off' the announcers feed.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I think it's about time we hit on one of these fireballer relievers that come out of and become studs btw

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Long is a heck of a hitting coach, if anyone can fix Castellanos . . .
He's been working on Kingery, who had a sweet short stroke when he came up, then they tried to make him into an upper cut power hitter, his swing got long and his future got short.

Bohm is a big frame kid filling out, good to see him taking it deep in CF, he was a pure hitter in college and worst thing you can do is try to turn him into a pull happy power hitter, just have him use the whole field and let his natural strength take over as he grows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia