Beat me to it.
Quickest post in the West

Old-west-duel.gif

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
agreed
still, we're 14-4 within the division in the past 3 years
that's been a huge part of our success recently and this division IMO hit its breaking point as a dumpster fire
I expect them all to be better next season & we need to improve a lot also
giants have issues on defense, Redskins have issues everywhere, but are decent on defense and will be better there faster.

Next year we probably can still get them. Cowboys wi probably be better.

Our schedule SUCKS next year. I'm expecting, without some MAJOR personnel improvement, 6-10 to 8-8.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Our schedule SUCKS next year. I'm expecting, without some MAJOR personnel improvement, 6-10 to 8-8.
EaglesHome: Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Seahawks, Rams, Ravens, Bengals, Saints
Away: Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, 49ers, Cardinals, Steelers, Browns, Packers
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
:surrender

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
giants have issues on defense, Redskins have issues everywhere, but are decent on defense and will be better there faster.

Next year we probably can still get them. Cowboys wi probably be better.

Ehh, the Cowboys schedule is nearly just as bad, except they go to Minnesota and host Falcons instead of the Saints here and at Lambeau. No reason to throw in the towel now. The NFL is such an a year to year league.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Ehh, the Cowboys schedule is nearly just as bad, except they go to Minnesota and host Falcons instead of the Saints here and at Lambeau. No reason to throw in the towel now. The NFL is such an a year to year league.
this team hasn't done much in the last two years to inspire much confidence in me, especially the defense minus Cox.

I think...today... The Cowboys are a more talented team.

When I look at our schedule...the Bengals is the only "yes" game i pencil in. I expect 4-2 in the division. Cards, Steelers, Browns, Pack, Seahawks, Rams are heavy maybe games. Worst case, I say two of those games. 4 wins are possible. 5 will be hard.

Ravens, Saints, Niners are losses imo.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
this team hasn't done much in the last two years to inspire much confidence in me, especially the defense minus Cox.

I think...today... The Cowboys are a more talented team.

When I look at our schedule...the Bengals is the only "yes" game i pencil in. I expect 4-2 in the division. Cards, Steelers, Browns, Pack, Seahawks, Rams are heavy maybe games. Worst case, I say two of those games. 4 wins are possible. 5 will be hard.

Ravens, Saints, Niners are losses imo.
Again, the league changes so quickly. Cant pencil in the Ravens and Saints as losses as those are home games. The other teams you mentioned all have serious question marks too. Just see how the offseason plays out. Much of it will rely on how the quarterback plays. If it is well, no reason they cant get to 10 wins. Tough schedule from the looks of things, but things change quickly. No reason just to think they cant be a playoff team next year some moves.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
EaglesHome: Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Seahawks, Rams, Ravens, Bengals, Saints
Away: Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, 49ers, Cardinals, Steelers, Browns, Packers
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
:surrender
Aside from the Saints and Packers, you're competing against Dallas who gets Falcons and Vikings.

That's the main difference in the schedule with your toughest competition for the division. Vikings are very talented. Falcons, they should be better than what they have shown.

Probably means you are going to be playing Wildcard weekend.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Again, the league changes so quickly. Cant pencil in the Ravens and Saints as losses as those are home games. The other teams you mentioned all have serious question marks too. Just see how the offseason plays out. Much of it will rely on how the quarterback plays. If it is well, no reason they cant get to 10 wins. Tough schedule from the looks of things, but things change quickly. No reason just to think they cant be a playoff team next year some moves.
it changes week to week.

I'm just going on first impressions. We have quite a few teams who are more trending up than down IMO.

We have a crapton of issues too.

Howie Roseman, largely, has drafted the suck.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
A lot of free agents on the team.

Clowney has a history. You see a guy laying out like that you don't missile into him, your instinct should be to hurdle him so you don't make contact at all. He's leading with his helmet for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad