OT: Philadelphia Eagles: This is the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Jackson coming back on the D line should help, but they need a top notch DE to add to the mix. Perhaps they can target one in FA.

I’d definitely go WR in round one, but after that, I’d go heavy on the D while also looking up to pick up Kelce’s eventual replacement at center in the mid to late rounds. Hopefully they add some DB help in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Finally, go out and sign the best available backup QB in the market.

Reactions: PhlthyRich

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Jackson coming back on the D line should help, but they need a top notch DE to add to the mix. Perhaps they can target one in FA.

I’d definitely go WR in round one, but after that, I’d go heavy on the D while also looking up to pick up Kelce’s eventual replacement at center in the mid to late rounds. Hopefully they add some DB help in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Finally, go out and sign the best available backup QB in the market.

To qualify the bold: I think you sign anyone you want, EXCEPT for Nick Foles.

Can't have Carson looking over his shoulder anymore because of this guy's legend. I say that knowing he'd be on everyone's list as the top choice for backup QB (if he's cut by JAX).

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
To qualify the bold: I think you sign anyone you want, EXCEPT for Nick Foles.

Can't have Carson looking over his shoulder anymore because of this guy's legend. I say that knowing he'd be on everyone's list as the top choice for backup QB (if he's cut by JAX).
I hear ya but don’t worry, it won’t be Foles. Jax pretty much can’t cut him, the amount of dead cap space due to guaranteed money would be enormous. Plus Minshew is on his rookie deal still so I’m guessing they keep Foles and see who has the better camp.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
@Chinatown88

Ignore #4 and look how amazing our QB1 and QB2 will be next year.

I'm saying HC. Just need old Chipper in there with an old toy and a shiny new toy and it'll be magnificent. Also ship off Wentz to Miami for all their 1st rounders. Need some actual weapons out there for our new QBs. No more scrubs!

#TuaTrain
#WrWrangle
#ChipForOC
#MariotaMania

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad