OT: Philadelphia Eagles: The Atlanta Chokers edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Epic choke by the atlanta coaching staff...I can only imagine the number of tv's that were smashed in the Atlanta area last night...

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
If I was Brady, I'd hang them up. Go live your super rich life with your ridiculously hot wife going out as the greatest QB ever setting all of those records.

That's not Brady's way though; he's a competitor. And it's clear he can win every single flipping year.

He'll try again. This time, he'll have Gronk.

::shudder:

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Yep. One was 8:31 to go it is 3rd and one on their 36 and he drops back to pass and fumbles.
for me that play was the most egregious error by ATL
they already should have learned the lesson [the hard way] to run the ball and that disastrous play happens on 3rd and a short 1 where they called a pass...
if they convert there yr already basically going to burn away another 2+ minutes of clock and punt it away, still up by 16 pts.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
That Champions League win - the comeback from 0-3 down, the nailbiting in extra time, the PKs - sustained me for a very, very long time. I try to remind myself of it any time I am feeling down about anything :laugh: but especially about Liverpool at the moment :help:

Not much of a L'pool fan, but the 2005 game was very memorable for me, mainly due to Šmicer and Baroš. Good times

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That 2nd half was verrrrryyy suspicious.

Atlanta scores 28 in 1st and 0 in 2nd? Barely runs the ball? Was there even a single flag on NE in the 2nd?

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
That 2nd half was verrrrryyy suspicious.

Atlanta scores 28 in 1st and 0 in 2nd? Barely runs the ball? Was there even a single flag on NE in the 2nd?

This comment is so full of alternative facts that it could originate from Donald Trump:laugh:

Gotta respect how NE never gave up and how some no-names made key plays. Hopefully next year it´s finally our turn, we got more than enough no-names who are to finally deliver:naughty:

Last edited:

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
you guys, none of us are developed enough to see that this bizarre game full of incredibly unique moments was totally scripted like a spielberg movie so let's just leave the genius alone since we can't brain on that level

Grare

Registered Factor
Nov 15, 2013
If you want to think a billion dollar company is 100% legit more power to you.. (Not really)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
If you want to think a billion dollar company is 100% legit more power to you.. (Not really)

BeYUkXMCMAAIjrV.jpg

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
From a pure throwing the football pov, Rodgers is better than both. He just has an incompetent franchise that cant develop a defense. He makes throws no other quarterback has ever been able to make. I didn't see enough of Marino, but I was told he similar to Rodgers, just not as mobile. But Brady is an time great, cant argue that.

I saw a lot of Marino, he was more like Peyton Manning than Rodgers. The only QB I've seen that I would say is similar to Rodgers was Steve Young. Both incredible athletes, smart, great arms. Young's only problem was that he was so reckless and that shortened his career. That and the fact that he wasted time in the USFL, with TB, and then sat behind Montana for a little while.

I think a healthy Joe Namath might have been similar to Rodgers, Bear Bryant said Namath was the best athlete he ever coached. Unfortunately, most of us never really saw that version of Namath. But anyone who can throw a football like this is pretty amazing...

nsapjn5al_extr.jpg

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Terry Bradshaw asked him this in an interview they showed last night. Brady was completely dismissive of the idea.

I never thought he would, I mean he could probably win 3-4 more SBs and just put the record so far out of reach. But last night was a perfect storm for his legacy.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
You obviously have. I wouldn't expect someone like you to discuss with an open mind, you're 28000 posts deep.

Oh efff. :( How many posts max should I have to be taken seriously in conspirational talks?

Asking for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad