OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Super Bowl Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
There was no reason to hold onto him that long and then bring him to the ground so it was both.
nope, can't be both there, as the initial contact was timely
driving the QB into the ground doesn't make it late cause it happened later
two different penalties

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
That whole incident was embarrassing. I dont care what Rudolph said or supposedly did. No one deserved to get hit with a weapon. I also dont blame Pouncey at all. Just like with players attacking a goalie in hockey I want guys on my team to defend each other.
Cleveland was head hunting all game. The double head shot on JuJu wasn’t even penalized. Another guy was bleeding out pf his ear from a headshot. The Steelers are not saints at all, but the Browns were playing dirty last night.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Apparently Max Kellerman used first Take today to defend Garret and blame Mason.

I actually used to think highly of him

It wouldn’t be an interesting show to their demographic if everybody agreed on the subject even the nice easy & down the middle stuff.

Which is why no rational person really watches those shows unless they’re laughing at the clown show going on.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
It wouldn’t be an interesting show to their demographic if everybody agreed on the subject even the nice easy & down the middle stuff.

Which is why no rational person really watches those shows unless they’re laughing at the clown show going on.

I think PTI is fairly rational and logical. They are FAR superior.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I'd be hard pressed to find someone so self centered as Colin tbh

Is this a joke?

The NFL is clearly setting him up to be screwed. Any FA player can be worked out at any time by any team (i.e. Jay Ajayi) if they all agree -- as far as I'm aware, he hasn't been asked to work out by individual teams. Why is the NFL putting him through this charade of a mega-workout?

Once again, Kap is taking undeserved heat from the public.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Is this a joke?

The NFL is clearly setting him up to be screwed. Any FA player can be worked out at any time by any team (i.e. Jay Ajayi) if they all agree -- as far as I'm aware, he hasn't been asked to work out by individual teams. Why is the NFL putting him through this charade of a mega-workout?

Once again, Kap is taking undeserved heat from the public.

He wants this to be a media circus. It’s not about football with this guy like he pretends it is. If it was he would have been a backup somewhere or played in Canada.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

He wants this to be a media circus. It’s not about football with this guy like he pretends it is. If it was he would have been a backup somewhere or played in Canada.

Every single person who is not trying to use this as a trampoline to moral superiority sees right through this phony. He very, very obviously doesn't give a **** about playing football, which would be fine if he (and everyone else) would just shut the **** up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad